Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you use the 'ignore' function?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I can just about see there might be a shred of a case if one individual is persistently abusive to you personally - but otherwise it seems the NSC equivalent of putting your head back under the duvet and hoping all the nasty people that don't agree with you will just go away. Never have, never will.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Go to their profile and scroll to the bottom where there is the option to put them on your ignore list.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've got him on ignore what did he say?

;)

and Yes I have 1 person so far

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Go to their profile and scroll to the bottom where there is the option to put them on your ignore list.

Okay, i've read your post now and my post makes no sense.

I do sometimes, when certain people are on the wind.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have several people on my ignore list.

Not because I am an ostrich and hide away but because I can't be bothered reading their drivel and repeated wind ups.

There is an option to click on their entry to read what they have said which I do occasionally to see if they have started to make sense.

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
I'm going to put everyone on ignore, then i can go out and get a life! I spend tooooo much time reading messages, so if ur all on ignore, i have nothing to read, thherefore i can get a life!:clap2: :salute:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
I have several people on my ignore list.

Not because I am an ostrich and hide away but because I can't be bothered reading their drivel and repeated wind ups.

There is an option to click on their entry to read what they have said which I do occasionally to see if they have started to make sense.
Or maybe its your same old drivel that bores people as you and your associates seem to no everything dear o dear.:wave:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
berkshire seagull
09-01-2004 07:42 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
chez said:
Ernie's on mine, his posts just ruin my vision of intellectual humanity (now I know I've spelt that wrong)

No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here