Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think the club have any players lined up for the January transfer window opening?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
A friend who knows a couple of youth team coaches at the club. He's been right before........and wrong!
Randomly saw a post by Joe Bennett on Instagram today where he had put up a video of Tex scoring for us last season - and tagged Tex in with a bit of a cryptic message that I basically interpreted as "What have you got to lose? *wink*". Also checked Tex's account & he posted a Happy New Year message with a couple of photos of him with the Albion...May be reading more into it than I should, but I do wonder if he is on his way back?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Words fail me. You seriously think Rosenior was good enough to play left back for Hull in the FA Cup Final 18 months ago but not good enough to cover left back for us. Seriously. You need to watch games rather than allow your prejudices to take over.

Added to that, Hughton did try to get cover in case we lost Rosenior but we couldn't get the right player so why not stop moaning about it? It is boring.

Totally different situation. We didnt just need a defensive left back we needed a full back that would push Murphy on and has been shown that hasnt happened since Bong was injured. As a result we have stopped the supply to the front men and are not scoring enough goals again

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
I do think that having 2 right footed players on the left have cut down the
crosses coming in for forwards

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Or will our main business be done at the back end of the window?..

We have enough points already to stay in the Championship so it would be a waste buying to cover injuries,more interested in Chris fielding an attacking line up for the remaining home matches he can put out a strong defensive line up for away games
but needs bums on seats at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here