Votes: 38 48.7%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
on Saturday

I have no idea myself as I've only seen 2 of the last 7 or 8 games but it seems DW does not have the confidence in him to give him an extended run, whilst Bowditch has apparently done very little over the last few games?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Jake is better coming off the bench with around 30 mins to play.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
JAke is not a good player when he starts, especially when Cox is playing as well

Better coming off the bench when the opposition are tired and put in less challenges for the ball

Bowditch is better at running at players and tends to look up more and pick out passes.

Jake just puts his head down and cries when a defender goes near him, then hits a 60 yard pass towards Dean Cox

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Why cant we play both? Bowditch on the left and Robinson on the right? Westlake and Thomson in the middle.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
JAke is not a good player when he starts, especially when Cox is playing as well

Better coming off the bench when the opposition are tired and put in less challenges for the ball

Bowditch is better at running at players and tends to look up more and pick out passes.

Jake just puts his head down and cries when a defender goes near him, then hits a 60 yard pass towards Dean Cox

I Disagree, i think that Jake is the only one prepared to take on his man and run at them. Bowditch and Cox especially seem to cut inside all the time.

I think Jake offers us a better option.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Robinson is sooo inafective when he starts. Better to just keep it how it is with Jake coming on in the secound half.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Id say start jake, he will be shit he always is when he starts, then bring bowditch on and hopefully he will have a stomer! :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Infact, I would say our midfield should be :

Cox, Martot, Thomson, Westlake

Jake is pretty much our best option coming off the bench and we will probably need him in that capacity.
Agreed. It's funny though, Martot was getting SLAUGHTERED on here about a month ago but he's looked in good nick for the past couple of games.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bowditch has been pony for 3 games now. I'd definitely think about dropping him - he might be good coming off the bench?

However, Robinson doesn't make the most of his chances when he starts, and is usually better off the bench. BUT, he scored on his last start, and scored in the week. He might be worth a punt for that reason - he's got a bit of form. Dropping your only goalscorer is a bit shocking really.

Martot is not an option on the wing. He has no pace, skill or the ability to cross a ball. The same can be said of Fraser.

Hart intruiges me. He's done well Right midfield in the past, and his game is probably better suited to a 'battle' away from home. He's apparently playing well for the reserves, but can he still do it at this level? He can certainly cross a ball, and with Murray alledgedly prolific in the air (granted, he's had one albion header at goal so far and fluffed it) he MIGHT be an option. It's hard to judge without having seen him.

But Wilkins doesn't like him, or Robinson, so it'll be Bowditch. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports