Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think Manu will come good?

What do you reckon to Elvis?

• I think the potential is there and we'll see him turn nit on before the season is out

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I think the potential is there but think it may not be until next season before we really see it

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • I think he may be a useful squad player, but no more than that

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • I don't think he's good enough

Votes: 50 43.9%

• Total voters

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We deserve better after all the work that went into his pre signing thread, particularly the Elvis puns. ???

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
It's far too early for him to be judged in my opinion. He has only played a limited number of games in a new league in a new country, it will take him a while to adapt as he is still young.

You also have to think that he has been played out of his natural position, which was on the left-wing or behind the striker for his previous club, whereas for us he is being played as a lone striker.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Absolutely no chance. I wouldn't give him another minute.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It's far too early for him to be judged in my opinion. He has only played a limited number of games in a new league in a new country, it will take him a while to adapt as he is still young.

You also have to think that he has been played out of his natural position, which was on the left-wing or behind the striker for his previous club, whereas for us he is being played as a lone striker.

Nah not having it --- :drink:he's not a footballer IMO like

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Shots are a bit closer to goal than Baldocks. I would partner Elvis with Zamora.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Berkamp, Kemy, Holla, Elvis.

The Dutch haven't exactly been a success at the albion.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
How long was Toko with us? I seem to remember his contract was cancelled around this time last year. Elvis has shown more promise so let's not dump him now but if he has not learnt the offside rule and is not threatening for a place in the team by the summer, best to flog him back to the Dutch and take the £1m loss.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
How long was Toko with us? I seem to remember his contract was cancelled around this time last year. Elvis has shown more promise so let's not dump him now but if he has not learnt the offside rule and is not threatening for a place in the team by the summer, best to flog him back to the Dutch and take the £1m loss.

£1.5m :down:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I, like everyone here so want to see him come good but it looks like one of 'those' signings. Fingers crossed I'm wrong though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here