Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you think Jonesy will apply for the job?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I couldn't listen to any press conferences or interviews without falling asleep!

Oscar burped all the time and Nathan slurps.

Plus he ALWAYS refers to the FOOTBALL CLUB ! (I hate that )

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I know a bloke who is called Jonesy, he is a complete and utter moron with no friends and even less of a life.

So on that basis only. NO.

What's your first name?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never warmed to him personally and I will be underwhelmed in the very unlikely event that he gets the job.

seagull winners

Sep 8, 2011
i would be happy if he got it with say Chris Ramsey and Eric Steele as his back up coaches. All people with previous Albion experience and help bring on Solly March and Walton and other youngsters
We should try and sign Fabianski. Wanted us to swap Liam Bridcutt and Will Buckley for Conor Wickham when we had the chance in January.
We need a proper heavyweight strike partner for Leo.
Leo went further up in my estimation when both him and Inigo Calderon stayed on the pitch and came over to us after Derby game

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I wouldn't be surprised if he applied as he's what Tony wants and that's a 'Yes' man. I'd prefer someone different but to answer the question - Yes I think he will apply.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
i would be happy if he got it with say Chris Ramsey and Eric Steele as his back up coaches. All people with previous Albion experience and help bring on Solly March and Walton and other youngsters
We should try and sign Fabianski. Wanted us to swap Liam Bridcutt and Will Buckley for Conor Wickham when we had the chance in January.
We need a proper heavyweight strike partner for Leo.
Leo went further up in my estimation when both him and Inigo Calderon stayed on the pitch and came over to us after Derby game

Congratulations on your first post. What caused you to break your duck after 2 years and 8 months?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would be a ****ing disaster. There is zero to suggest he would be anything but a terrible choice. We could do so very much better.
Likely cheap but very nasty option.
Personally, I want him out. Any manager worthy of the job will want to bring in his own assistants in anyway.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Never warmed to him personally and I will be underwhelmed in the very unlikely event that he gets the job.

This.

For me this season he was part of the problem. Whilst I accept his part in the Stephens signing, lets also remember his part in the Obika signing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Would be a ****ing disaster. There is zero to suggest he would be anything but a terrible choice. We could do so very much better.
Likely cheap but very nasty option.
Personally, I want him out. Any manager worthy of the job will want to bring in his own assistants in anyway.

Maybe if he got it for like 2 months, long enough for everyone to realise how much of a bellend he is incase it wasn't already readily apparent to anyone. He gets sacked and ****s off from the club forever and we can get someone good in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here