Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think I will be wasting my time??

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
I have a Newcastle ticket as I am a STH but would really like one for my Mrs as she was raised up there. She has been to around 7 games this season at our beautiful new ground but all the tickets I have got her were through friends & this forum so her loyalty points are too low to qualify for one before they go on general sale Friday.....
Ok, I will cut to the chase..... Is it worth going to the Amex Friday to queue up for a ticket when they go on general sale?? What are your thoughts on this lads / lassies.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Guess you can only try - I'm waiting around to get one tonight for me - but tomorrow I'll try and get another two for my bro and my little girl - cant you get one of your mates to get her a ticket like before or are they all going to the match?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I had the same problem for the Liverpool game in the Carling Cup, My wife is a Liverpool red, I have a ST but couldn't get an extra ticket for wifey so I let her have mine and I watched it on Sky. Felt a bit gutted to miss the game live but got Massive brownie points from my wife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here