Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think Bloom reads NSC?

Does Bloom read NSC?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, and I know his username.

So not only does he read it, he has a user name. Assuming that you are not on a wind up and if you're not I know you can't divulge his name...BUT does he ever post??? Surely you can tell us that??

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Christ I hope not, if he's already demoralised after defeats/Monday then some of the stuff on here wouldn't exactly help.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
He's well aware of how general fan sentiment towards Poyet has shifted since Monday. I can tell you that much.

I wonder how his own sentiment has shifted? The bulk of my ire at the budget comments was in the how can he say that about a bloke who has put in over £100m of his own hard earned, just seen losses posted of £8m and yet still stumped up for (eg) Leo Ulloa? I used to think there was an element (at least) of Gus doing Tony's bidding in terms of putting it out there that the club will not be held to ransom by players, agents etc but this appears to be something different altogether. If it is as it seems at face value Tony must be very very disappointed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how his own sentiment has shifted? The bulk of my ire at the budget comments was in the how can he say that about a bloke who has put in over £100m of his own hard earned, just seen losses posted of £8m and yet still stumped up for (eg) Leo Ulloa? I used to think there was an element (at least) of Gus doing Tony's bidding in terms of putting it out there that the club will not be held to ransom by players, agents etc but this appears to be something different altogether. If it is as it seems at face value Tony must be very very disappointed.

The timing was just appalling, as was saying it to the nation on Sky. I have every sympathy with the frustrations he must feel but delivering that veiled threat after a gut wrenching defeat smacked of spoilt brat syndrome. Not attractive and not likely to help his cause with the board, the fans, the players or the clubs he's pimping himself to. No winners here except gloating Palace fans

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He's well aware of how general fan sentiment towards Poyet has shifted since Monday. I can tell you that much.

Hopefully he is mostly aware of the fact that most of the outspoken tend to be endlessly ired and that the polls suggest he has still has majority support, whilst also being in the full knowledge that silence builds uncertainty and doubt promotes a slow-building hopelessness that just a few words would remedy.
We're all a bit wounded and not help by highlighted statements, but i think the strong most of us would be happy to be back in all of this together again.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Well if he does he'll read this thread.

Ralf Rangnick, Tony :lolol:

Yes yes and yes again. Get him in Tony!!!

As an aside, seeing as Mr Bloom spends alot of time in Oz i cant see how he DOESNT read NSC. Despite it being utter bollocks

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hopefully he is mostly aware of the fact that most of the outspoken tend to be endlessly ired and that the polls suggest he has still has majority support, whilst also being in the full knowledge that silence builds uncertainty and doubt promotes a slow-building hopelessness that just a few words would remedy.
We're all a bit wounded and not help by highlighted statements, but i think the strong most of us would be happy to be back in all of this together again.

I wouldn't be so sure it's even majority support anymore. Anyone who has read my posts would know I've been a big champion of Poyet over the years but I'm wavering now.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
While I'm on the fence about Poyet staying I'd imagine none of us will feel the same about him again should he stay or go.

I'm sure he is frustrated at certain things and he is allowed an opinion and a view. However airing his views when he did was both stupid and selfish.

At a time when he must have understood how bitterly disappointed the fans if this club were he chose to go on national TV and twist the knife more. Gus has been given hero like status during his time here, however for me he will never be that again, he is now just an asset to the club to be used or sold and I will never feel he is 'part' of this club anymore

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007

Think I'll make this my last post on the subject. I hope Gus stays as he has transformed the playing side in a manner few could have imagined. The caveat is that if he genuinely believes that we cannot improve unless Tony throws yet more multi millions at it then we have a problem. It really isn't a sound basis from where to operate. It also seems rather defeatist in the face of a 10th place finish being improved by 6 places. The fact of the matter is that we failed to turn up on the big night against a team that has not had money thrown at it. I can accept that. Players are not machines. To make it about anything other than that is somewhat unpalatable. If that is his genuine position then it's very difficult to envisage how he can continue. If he has the stomach for the fight, and let's face it, we were not far off this season, and his belief returns, then he would have my support.

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
TB is not an idiot!

He doesn't go anywhere near this site.

But he is the one person who voted no in the poll. :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wouldn't be so sure it's even majority support anymore. Anyone who has read my posts would know I've been a big champion of Poyet over the years but I'm wavering now.

We're in a dark period aren't we. I know what you mean about a dip in faith, and therefore a future fall in trust, but i don't think that means an honest reading of the profane getorfmyland-ers being representative of most of the level-headed crew who are of course downhearted and dislike the questions marks that all of a sudden surround us and our relationship with Gus. I doubt they scream for heads. They just want the mild anxiety quelled so they can begin to dream of next year.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No-one does, sorry.

:jester:

I don't know how to put this, but...I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'd hope not. The idiots shout loudest on a forum.

Luckily though, if he does, he clearly has more than two brain cells so can skim through some of the rubbish.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
While I'm on the fence about Poyet staying I'd imagine none of us will feel the same about him again should he stay or go.

I'm sure he is frustrated at certain things and he is allowed an opinion and a view. However airing his views when he did was both stupid and selfish.

At a time when he must have understood how bitterly disappointed the fans if this club were he chose to go on national TV and twist the knife more. Gus has been given hero like status during his time here, however for me he will never be that again, he is now just an asset to the club to be used or sold and I will never feel he is 'part' of this club anymore

Remember that he is just another manager, that is his job and it puts food on the table.
Mullery was a folk hero too, and look what he went on to do for a job!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here