Do you take selfies?

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No

I know what I look like.
I know what the object I'm stood in front of looks like.
I know that object doesn't look better obscured by my face.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't take selfies but this does not mean i have not taken a selfie,what i am saying is that i have but only on a trial basis,also there may be an opportunity one day that demands you actually take one,never rule it out,in the main though it's a no from me.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I do but not with a stick and not of anything interesting. This morning I sent my mates one because I'd had eight pints last night and very much looked the worse for it.

Bit of fun. Can't abide people doing nothing but taking selfies when visiting landmarks though. Just bloody experience the moment.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Do not get it, there seems to be a huge addiction issue with people that do too. Sat behind a girl on a train from Brighton to Salisbury over Christmas (over 2 hours) who took selfies of hrself the entire journey doing stupid faces, pouts, duckfaces etc. After each one she would zoom in, check it, filter it, decide if she liked it then deleted or kept. Must have done well over 100. Surely that is a mental illness right there?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'd rather place shit in my hands and clap.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yep , but only when i actually catch one worthy of taking a photo with before i let it slip through my fingers back into the murky depths .

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
My mobile phone doesn't even have a camera on it. Oh yeah! I'm living it large in retro city! :O

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't get the selfie thing at all.

I mean why??? Look at me.....please look at me.....please please look at me.......come on look at me i am famous on face book, go on follow me....please follow me.

If i have a thousands of FB friends surely a % will be sad enough to follow me....won't they oh please follow me.

Sorry guy's and girls most people who take selfies look silly and self obsessed.

Guess what 90% of people will be laughing at you not with you.

Oh did i say, i don't like selfies!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here