Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you reckon stuff as horrific as this happens all the time...

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
.... and we just don't hear about it? WARNING THIS STORY IS TRULY AWFUL - IF YOU THINK THERE'S A CHANCE YOU MIGHT BE UPSET BY IT DON'T READ

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I came across this randomly while reading about something else and cannot believe that something like this doesn't get reported over here, at least to some extent? I was intending to post my opinion on the whole story along with the link but i am literally lost for words. I'm sure there are more examples of similar people but this is certainly the worst individual case of human brutality i've ever read :down:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
oh this.... you can watch the video somewhere online, ment to be really disgusting. poor innocent guy getting screw drivers in the eye and stuff:nono:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Yes you can. I tell you now i can watch most things, and could handle seeing someone dying on a video... but I could NEVER watch someone being brutally murdered like that. Properly SICK

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The prosecution did not establish a specific motive behind the killings. Local media reported that the killers had a plan to get rich from the murder videos that they recorded. One of the suspects' girlfriends reported that they were planning to make forty videos of separate murders. This was corroborated by the suspects' former classmate, who claimed that he often heard Suprunyuck was in contact with an unknown "rich foreign website operator" who ordered forty snuff videos, and would pay a large sum of money once they were made. Regional security chief Ivan Stupak rejected the claim that the murders had been committed to make Internet snuff videos, saying that no evidence had come to light during the investigation that supported the claim. Detective Bogdan Vlasenko stated: "We think they were doing it as a hobby, to have a collection of memories when they get old." Deputy interior minister Nikolay Kupyanskiy commented "For these young men, murder was like entertainment or hunting."

:nono:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Some human actions and some human beings can be so outrageous that you can't believe what your eyes and ears tell you. I posted this on an adventure travel website forum I sometimes read. People were asking about Afghanistan and the reign of the warlords after the communists fell and before the rise of the Taliban.

One name - Commander Zardad, and his "human dog"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faryadi_Sarwar_Zardad

This is a subject that has interested me a lot recently. I only heard about this guy as I was chatting with my local driver a month or two ago and I told him I'd visited Sarobi on the way to Jallalabad a few months before that. Sarobi is a particularly nasty (though beautiful) little enclave on the main route west to east from Kabul to the Khyber Pass, infamous throughout history as a home to thieves, bandits and psychos. It's near here that 10 French soldiers were killed then skinned by insurgents last year.

This guy Abdullah Shah was kept on a chain in a cave by Zardad and brought out to bite people who upset the then Warlord of Sarobi - he was basically kept as a wild animal and even ate the testicles of some of his victims.

Zardad escaped to the UK under asylum (there's a f***ing surprise) and owned a pizza restaurant, of all things, until he was pinged, tried and banged away for the rest of his natural.

I'd love to get a copy of the film of the Dog's trial (he was executed in Kabul), the only place I've heard of it being screened is at the Tate Gallery as an artwork (those crazy leftys). Has anyone seen this film or have access to where I might be able to watch/download it online? It's in Dari or Pashtun, but I can get it translated. It's only 12 minutes long.

http://www.tate.org.uk/britain/exhibitions/langlandsbell/default.shtm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here