Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you reckon McGhee is sometimes a bit PISSED?

It might explain some of his strange tactical decisions.

He's Scottish, so already has a better than 3 in 4 chance of being an ALCOHOLIC.

I remember Jimmy Case sometimes had to be helped out the dug-out because he was so BATTERED, perhaps it's a smiliar story with old MARK.

One for the 'Ask The Club' forum, maybe?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A wee hip flask in the pocket, whats wrong with that. Case was pissed most of the time but I still remember him charging around in the Masters 5 a side knocking people into the boardings at the age of 48 so it did not seem to him too much harm.

If he was totally pissed yesterday I could not blame him one bit.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Blimey, someone will say they saw him taking lines of cocaine from the touchline next, poor bloke!!!!!! He is having as difficult a time as the team and has my continuing support.

jail bird

Oct 19, 2003
sin bin
maybe he's on precription medication that's affecting his judgement, it might explain away some of the dubious team selections and outrageous post-match comments....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm sure he is often pissed off!

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Safeway said:
It might explain some of his strange tactical decisions.

He's Scottish, so already has a better than 3 in 4 chance of being an ALCOHOLIC.

I remember Jimmy Case sometimes had to be helped out the dug-out because he was so BATTERED, perhaps it's a smiliar story with old MARK.

One for the 'Ask The Club' forum, maybe?

Simple answer to the question, "NO".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here