Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Do you or anybody you know want a Swansman in your house for 3 months?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hope it all works out and you can go. But honestly I sent you two PMs about this with no reply. No need for drama but that's poor form.

Yes I know, sorry about that. Both times I rubbed my hands and thought "I do have a couple of questions!" that I then got answers to from my school just days later so it just sort of ran out into the sand.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I would be very careful with some of the things you say out loud. Would hate for someone to give you an absolute kicking if you're anything in person like you are on here. I may not agree with most of what you say, and how you say it, but I genuinely wish you no particular harm.

Whilst this country is very liberal and free speech is encouraged, I really strongly suggest you don't lecture Brighton fans in person about their club. It only takes one coked up nutter to not understand your mental health issues and it could turn very nasty.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I popped round to [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]'s earlier. He was in the garden with the family and I think its fair to say he's warming to the idea of hosting Swanny.

View attachment 146029

I hear that he’ll be collecting Swanny from the dock and walking him straight to the welcome party he has planned in Mile Oak.

It will look something like this:
https://youtu.be/0QDKLglEP5Y

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here