[Albion] Do you need to renew Albion + membership every season?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Thanks for the reminder, have just renewed mine!

Any idea how the bonus loyalty points work for us mere Albion + members?! The club document is less than clear

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
re comments on costs - am sure In was deducted 25 quid on the refund when cancelled ST in spring 2021 for last seasons Albion+ fee

this year first reminder I got was 17th June - renewed same day as got e-mail - it cost 34 quid - possibly could have been cheaper it had set up a direct debit last year - but cannot recall I ever got asked as the payment was a deduction from ST refund

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anyone looking to get MyAlbion+ membership (which yes does need to renewed each season) there is a discount code which is valid until 23:59 tonight (30 June):

STFRIEND

Which will give you adult membership for £28 and U18s membership for £18.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So as a concession ticket the O65 ST can be upgraded rather than shared. Details here.

Concessions can be upgraded OR shared but only with a MyAlbion+ member who meets the concession criteria. So an U18 can shared with an U18 or an 65+ can be shared with a 65+ member. If the MyAlbion+ member doesn't meet the concession criteria then an upgrade is required.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Is this assignable yet? I tried to add my eldest who has Albion + membership on my brother's ticket and it says my son 'cannot own any more subscriptions to 2022/23'. Highly confusing. And anyone worked out how to just add for a specific match yet?

I assume we'll need to wait for all of the matches for next season to be added online so that individual matches can be selected and transferred. I've just checked under 'History' and they haven't been added as yet.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
It should be said that if you just want the odd single ticket for the odd home game then as long as you have a purchase history you don't need +. Just wait for the general sale period to start or the exchange to be opened if 'sold out' and buy on line. Never known any game to not have a single ticket available.
That's what I intend to do after giving up my ST this season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Worth also noting you only really need one A+ Member on your F&F list……..when you assign the ticket to them, you can upload the ticket to google/apple (even if there is an existing ST on the same phone) using the link or use the printable ticket that you get with the email confirming the transfer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports