• No

Votes: 187 41.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 103 22.8%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I like the fact that most supporters hate it. Most football supporters have shite dress sense.

My fashionista bird says its a good kit - that's good enough for me

X

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hes one of me taken in St Tropez a couple of years ago
http://www.fabuloussavers.com/wallpapers/hunks/xhunk2.jpg

Ask chesney Christ or melatron they both post on here and sit in front of me at the Amex , they'll back me up that the pic is me

You have really let your self go then from when that was taken 5 years ago, I just received a pm from one of them with a photo they took last week

itdept.jpg

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm coming round to liking it.

The first pictures of it were bloody awful.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I like the collar (so will Hoskins!) and the edge of the sleeves, but not the rest of it.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Take one vote off No and add one to Yes.
It's definitely grown on me and some of the new pictures (including new sock sketches) have made me change my mind.

sgolyu.jpg

001.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Reminds me of Perseus's sig:

Brighton = blue
Albion = white
Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe

Not good but better than the existing kit. Shorts are a bit baggy.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I like the fact that most supporters hate it. Most football supporters have shite dress sense.

My fashionista bird says its a good kit - that's good enough for me

X

What do you mean most supporters hate it? 35% of just 424 people said they didn't like it (at the time of typing). I'd say that far from most supporters hate it, that most supporters (274) out of a straw poll of 424 don't hate it.

Jimmy Grimble

It's obviously copied from Porto's kit. And the reverse version looks exactly like this season's Wigan outfit.

Neither exactly screams "Albion" ...

Wigan.

That's who it reminded me of.

Hasn't grown on me since yesterday.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Take one vote off No and add one to Yes.
It's definitely grown on me and some of the new pictures (including new sock sketches) have made me change my mind.

sgolyu.jpg

001.jpg
Yep that's the photo that has changed my opinion from liking it to loving it
I think I mentioned it before but it was that first initial picture that put most people off now everyone has seen other pics of the kit their minds are changing

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I was fence. Now I'm falling off the fence towards Yes.

It's the collar which was my disliking but I've come round to it.

It screams continental FLAIR.

Ulloa will look GORGEOUS in it.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
I was fence. Now I'm falling off the fence towards Yes.

It's the collar which was my disliking but I've come round to it.

It screams continental FLAIR.

Ulloa will look GORGEOUS in it.

I'm the same... was a little "meh" to start with, but its starting to grow on me. Still not sure about the collar, and the little Amex square on the back looks shite, but the logo on the front fits in better and I like the yellow trim (there, i've said it). I think a lot of the problem initially was the photo of Gordon Greer - his shirt looked about 3 sizes too small and hence stupid. Also starting to like the broader stripes.

As mentioned on another thread (and possibly this one if I could be bothered to read it all), reckon we're looking at a yellow change strip next season...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I think I mentioned it before but it was that first initial picture that put most people off now everyone has seen other pics of the kit their minds are changing

Definitely, the first pic was pretty horrid, should have led with the Bridders photo!
Not going to order mine yet though, I'll wait until May when I can order it with the Premier League badges..
:albion2:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I have thought about this overnight. The collar is okay - would have been better without the reverse colour at the front, overall the shirt is a bit too, how shall I say this,..... White. But I like the broad stripes, the shorts, the socks as they will be and the sponsor logo positioning. So, on balance, its a 7 out of ten (current is 8, centenary and first season at withdean both 9,s and the pinstripes in the 90s as well as the Argentina light blue ones a 4)

My sons (6 and 3 years old) both like it a lot.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Stll not changed my mind from yesterday its awful design and looks incomplete and as for the yellow wtf is that all about.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Make the collar yellow to match the collars and hem and I'd PROPERLY like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here