• No

Votes: 187 41.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 103 22.8%

• Total voters

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
It is hideous. There hasn't been a decent official shirt since the SKINT days.

(Although I did buy the opening of the Amex shirt which doesn't have a sponsor on it.)

Tragically I KNOW that when I come back at Chrimbo someone is going to want to buy me one as a present. Is it really so bad that I'm going to have to e-mail/facebook all my friends and family back home specifically telling them NOT to buy me one?

I think it is.

Big Stripes = :nono:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Not for me, think the existing one is way nicer, 2 big blue stripes and too much white make it look silly. Still I'm glad it's a decent sponsor and not a bet 365/118bet or 'we buy any car.com' rubbish. So good and bad. But as my existing one is nicer, so no I won't buy one.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i'm on the fence. i think it's the sponsor's logo bit that messes it up. also, the amex blue square is pretty iconic and, although my attempt looks pretty crappy, i think something like this would have been better:

crap.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:drool:

2zox6x5.jpg

sgolyu.jpg

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I think the side on view makes it look much better once you realise there's another blue stripe there, not the worst we've had, I'm ok with it I think. The sponsor logo is great too, really links in with the stadium and community. It reminds me of the kits I kept seeing in San Sebastian a few years ago (Real Socidead perhaps?), certainly looks very Euro / Spanish to me. I do love the round collar, never been a fan of collared shirts. I'm voting yes.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The more I look at it the worse it gets. Yellow trim? WTF? Why? It's almost as bad as Palaces abomination.

Reminds me of Perseus's sig:

Brighton = blue
Albion = white
Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe

D

Deleted member 22389

Biggest sponsor since British Caledonian. World wide brand that everybody knows. Not many clubs would get American Express as their sponsors.
As for the shirt, I like it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Growing on me, not that I've bought one since the TSB chewit days
A key factor of a new sponsor coming in is that the shirt has to be different enough so that those wearing old versions stand out like sore thumbs & therefore are 'forced' to buy he new one or appear total cheapskates & all round bad fans....this one achieves that & more
30k by Xmas

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I didn't know your bread was buttered that side Dingo.

You certainly can't be drooling over the kit.

:lolol:

I am drooling over the kit. For serious. I was unsure at first, but now I would even go so far as to say it is FLAIR!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Probably too much white, collar looks a bit 'poker chip' but is it just me or is anyone else m issing having 'Donatello' on the back.

Whats happened to them?. Barber makes a point about BrightonandHovejobs being the 'official recruitment partner (whatever the f*ck that means!) but nothing in the press release about Donatello. Seems a bit shoddy considering how loyal they have been over the years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here