• No

Votes: 187 41.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 103 22.8%

• Total voters

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Shorts look terrible on her though. about a mile from her snatch.

Cant be good.

I think Gazwag used to get upset if anyone said gullys girls were a bit chubby , I think maybe he's a chubby chaser and defends the larger lady a bit like Benny Hill in THE ITALIAN JOB " ooh like em big , I like em big "

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Having looked at all the shots I think it would be 'okay' (rather than 'rank') if the neck trim was solid blue and they gave up on the yellow trim on bottom and sleeves. If they insist on the yellow trim then use it for the neck trim too.
Appreciate its too late for a major redesign but either of those are a small tweak for a vast improvement.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Having looked at all the shots I think it would be 'okay' (rather than 'rank') if the neck trim was solid blue and they gave up on the yellow trim on bottom and sleeves. If they insist on the yellow trim then use it for the neck trim too.
Appreciate its too late for a major redesign but either of those are a small tweak for a vast improvement.

Tells me away kit is yellow.

Cack -
Not enough stripes on the front.
The central stripe should be blue. We are blue and white FFS! Not white and blue!
Name and numbers will look flair or despair.
White stockings? Some detail please as per previous decade.
And whatever child got hold of the crayons and coloured a bit of the collar in blue without anyone noticing.........

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Anyone liking this abomination must be the sort of gimp that wears carbrini sportswear in their leisure time down the pub.

Nope - I like it - I just happen to think its miles better than quite a few others weve had down the years, and has a kind of "Porto" look to it - my one gripe is the band across for the sponsor, which breaks up the stripes and can give it a "cross" affect, but if we can get Leo on the end of some of those crosses....

I think it could look really good from my seat in the WSU as we storm to the Championship title!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I wouldn't mind if they have to change the classical design every now and then, why not try blue and white horizontal stripes for a chanGe like Celtic and QPR.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Cack -
Not enough stripes on the front.
The central stripe should be blue. We are blue and white FFS! Not white and blue!
Name and numbers will look flair or despair.
White stockings? Some detail please as per previous decade.
And whatever child got hold of the crayons and coloured a bit of the collar in blue without anyone noticing.........

In the early 70s we had a couple of seasons in all white..... so we arent necessarily "blue and white not white and blue"...

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The wirdest strip ever used must be that pinky strip from the 1991 playoff final, must of been playing up to one part of the city's reputation.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I wouldn't mind if they have to change the classical design every now and then, why not try blue and white horizontal stripes for a chanGe like Celtic and QPR.

Are you on drugs? You should stop now.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Diagonal blue and white stripes would be amazing. I can't think of any sides that have this. We'd be unique!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The wirdest strip ever used must be that pinky strip from the 1991 playoff final, must of been playing up to one part of the city's reputation.

It was the 90/91 seasons away strip that looked pink from a distance, the playoff strip was the 1992 away strip and had a paint splash effect, that looks terrible now but was cutting edge and extremely odd for 1992.

Think I have it in storage in the loft. Will try and get a pic of it tomorrow if I can still fit through the loft hatch.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Sorry - posted this to the wrong thread.

Attachments

• IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 369
Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Would be better with white shorts and blue socks too - designed by BHS or M&S, shit shit shit

DavePage

I like it, for what it's worth.
Assume this means that we are not aiming for promotion this year? On the basis they are advertising on the back of the shirt also.
Look even better when we are winning.
For those that don't like it, there will another new one next year with a different manufacturer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here