Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Love it !!!!:albion2:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No. It is horrid. I was a little worried looking at the twitter feed with all the retweets of people loving it,it's comforting to see the majority here say no. Those stripes are far too wide. It just doesn't look like a brighton strip to me.

I don't think that design would look good in an colour, so I hope our away kit is a different design.

Monsieur Wabee

Apr 30, 2009
Cowfold
Genuinely don't understand the naysayers (though everyone is of course entitled to their opinion etc).

It's REALLY great. It's the sort of kit that a player wears when he scores 35 yard VOLLEYS. It looks CONTINENTAL. The Amex logo looks like an old-fashioned attempt to be futuristic - like Tron or something - which is COOL.

I cannot wait to see what Orlandi and VICENTE look like in it.

I doubt we'll see Vicente wearing it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No. Hopefully it'll grow on me. Actually, it would be good if all my clothes could do that.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I remember a similar reaction to our current away shirt which is well liked now !!

Not sure about it, blue and white need swapping if anything but it will almost certainly grow on me - interested in the away shirt now - hopefully it's a different design and not just alternate colours.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nope. Can't get the cross shape out of my mind. Looks awful. Should be 3 stripes minimum, 2 looks google.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The more I look at it the worse it gets. Yellow trim? WTF? Why? It's almost as bad as Palaces abomination.

This. Although for 'nearly as bad', read 'nearly the same'. Weird wide stripes? Check. Pointless yellow trim? Check. Non stripey sleeves? Check.

The worst Albion kit ever, imo. Even worse than the chewit wrapper, the pin stripe abomination or the stripey shorts effort. That is some achievement Errea, well done.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
You got to love the fact that when ordering the new kit you get the option to have the Npower logo on the arm.

Obviously the club are fully aware we are not going to go up to the Premiership.

I guess we can all wipe away the delusion of the play offs from out bleary eyes now, look forward to a spanking from Palarse on Sunday and then a Summer of discontent reading about Gus moaning about his transfer budget. On a brighter note we will all have the option to buy a new kit with a large corporate name on the front, might just buy one so that when they charge me my monthly APR i can recharge them an advertising fee.

Otherwise i may just be force to buy a top and stich Visa or Mastercard over the top of the American Express. Douche Bags!!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So just over 1 in 3 liking the new shirt. Good work whoever designed/agreed to that one! Why on earth these things arent focus grouped or put to fan vote considering the value of them to the club through sales amazes me.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I hate it. Possibly the worse kit ever. Shocking. Sack whoever agreed to that! Out! out!
not buying for my kids! boooo!
Really, really bad.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Would look better with white shorts! But I guess that isn't going to happen.

Shocking choice! who choose that! Did they not show it too some fans! and by that I mean not Palace fans!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Oui oui Si Si ja ja da da
I LIKE IT
But not from looking at the photo of greer the fat bird with I'll fitting shorts & the other midget that's a bad photo shoot
If you look at the Bridcutt pic the kit looks coolio

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
1. prefer current kit
2. anyone any idea of away colour?
3. hoskins will like it...no collar..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here