Votes: 47 79.7%
  • It doesnt bother me

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tacky and the reason why I never bother anymore with BHAFC football shirts - last one I bought was Palookerville

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
well skint was 9 years and iron on!!

To be fair, it has only been iron-on since the Albiontina shirt, up to and including the play-off shirt, the logo was incorporated into the shirt.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
every kit for every team has an iron on sponsor, so whats the problem, we could be a joke like MIllwall who had their new kit, ironed on all their sponsors, and the sponsors pull out, leaving lots of useless shirts

For 40 odd quid one deserves a lot better. Why not get an embroidered or sew-on logo? These can be sewn on as and when the sponsorship deal is decided therefore removing the issue of 'useless shirts'

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry, but you won't get an embroidered or sew on logo for a forty quid kit.

The only people who get sewn on badges etc are the team.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
They'd be ok if you could iron 'em off as well. But you can't: so they arent :rant:

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
every kit for every team has an iron on sponsor, so whats the problem, we could be a joke like MIllwall who had their new kit, ironed on all their sponsors, and the sponsors pull out, leaving lots of useless shirts

Bollocks! The Skint centenary shirt didn't - I haven't bought one since because the
quality of the iron on sponsors label is cheap and nasty.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bollocks! The Skint centenary shirt didn't - I haven't bought one since because the
quality of the iron on sponsors label is cheap and nasty.

Exactly what I have said all along as these current shirts are just tacky, cheap but charged at the same price as previous quality ones.

Still I am sure the club know best on all things commercial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here