Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you like chocolate?

Do you like chocolate?

• Total voters

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Not particularly but Mrs Jakarta is and one of my Clients is Hotel Chocolat so whenever I go to their factory I get freebies from them (e.g. their Mississippi Mud Pie Slab which I DO Like) so all good.

Spookily I have been corresponding with their Maintenance Manager about a site visit this evening - I'm not sure where this puts both of us on the scale of Billy No Mates.... :down:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Not particularly but Mrs Jakarta is and one of my Clients is Hotel Chocolat so whenever I go to their factory I get freebies from them (e.g. their Mississippi Mud Pie Slab which I DO Like) so all good.

Spookily I have been corresponding with their Maintenance Manager about a site visit this evening - I'm not sure where this puts both of us on the scale of Billy No Mates.... :down:

Behind the rest of us at NSC. :smile:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Chocolate = meh.

Really not fussed - pleasant on occasion, but would not bat an eyelid if a doctor told me I should never eat it again

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Never been a fan of chocolate. When I was a kid, my sister used to eat my Easter eggs as I didn't want them. For Christmas, I used to get a selection box of cheese, which suited me just fine.

Since then, I have discovered 85% chocolate which is rather nice but I'm not really an avid fan

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Never been a fan of chocolate. When I was a kid, my sister used to eat my Easter eggs as I didn't want them. For Christmas, I used to get a selection box of cheese, which suited me just fine.

Since then, I have discovered 85% chocolate which is rather nice but I'm not really an avid fan

Oooh CHEESE!!!! :love:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I voted yes, hell yes! The missus normally gets some when she shops......mars bars, twix, drifters and twirls, not fussed what she gets. Very partial to the giant buttons as well. Easter eggs tend to be disappointing but I expect at least one selection box from santa at xmas

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sorry, I've got to say this, Chocolate Oranges are available from Rawlinsons

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
There should be an option for absolutely addicted. I genuinely cannot remember the last day I didn't eat at least a square of chocolate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here