Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an unusual pet ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Nothing to do with me ! However 'her indoor's' has gone out and got a bearded dragon. :shrug::facepalm:

Attachments

• puff.jpg
    puff.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 177

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The man in the pet shop said they'd grow no bigger than a carp. Costing me a bloody fortune in krill so far plus I haven't seen one of my mates for weeks since she went to feed the buggers :angry:

killer-whale.jpg

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The man in the pet shop said they'd grow no bigger than a carp. Costing me a bloody fortune in krill so far plus I haven't seen one of my mates for weeks since she went to feed the buggers :angry:

You should have saved your money.
They don't eat krill :laugh:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You should have saved your money.
They don't eat krill :laugh:

:ohmy: No wonder my friend disappeared. They must have been bloody starving.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is growing some ginger fuzz now, though, and I'm wondering if the pet shop shaved him.

:laugh:

That reminds me of a story. A good friends' mother bought a budgerigar to pair off with her lady budgie. Apparently he refused to befriend her and was prone to bouts of violence. The pet shop would take him back, but not offer a refund. I am minded to believe that he is/was a rogue who was shipped out fairly regularly and returned without costing the shop anything.

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
my best unusual pets was a couple of cuttlefish hatched from eggs off a lobsterpot bouy .
incredible to watch as they grew they started life about the size of a pea and grew very quick . i started feeding them these shrimp egg things that you hatch and very quickly moved on to tiny live crabs /prawns etc the cuttle grow very fast and seem almost insatiable but need very frequent water changes (ink) and plenty of live food

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here