• No

Votes: 40 40.8%

• Total voters

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Got tellybox and sky in the bedroom, mainly to keep mrs in bed when she needs a lie in (3 or 4 mornings a week)

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Have one in bedroom but hardly use it. Did this morning to check the bad weather before getting up.
Also, useful if you not well and need to be in bed but bored out of your mind. Also, when Mrs. Ofco is watching something on main set and I want to watch something else.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nah. If I had a TV in my room I'd be tempted to lounge in bed for far too long.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
No, but if I did I would make a point of always being bollock naked when I watched MOTD.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I always used to but I got rid of it last year, seems a bit pointless in 1 bedroom flat when I'm living on my own. My girlfriend thinks I'm weird for not having a TV in my bedroom, although if she feels she needs other entertainment in the bedroom then maybe there are other more pressing issues I need to resolve...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No TV in the bedroom. Our TV in the kitchen gets watched more than the one in the living room

We only have 1 (modestly sized) TV in the house. I look forward to the subsequent "How many TVs do you have?" poll.

We also do not have a microwave. I'm looking forward to that poll too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But, if you had a microwave, would you use it naked ?

If it was in the kitchen, no.

However I may use it with a towel wrapped around me, say post-shower. And if I did that, there would be a significant chance of some accidental nudity as I have never perfected the art of knotting a wrapped towel such that it does not require holding in place. I look forward to the "can you wrap and knot a towel around yourself such that you don't need to hold it in place?" poll.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

However I may use it with a towel wrapped around me, say post-shower. And if I did that, there would be a significant chance of some accidental nudity as I have never perfected the art of knotting a wrapped towel such that it does not require holding in place. I look forward to the "can you wrap and knot a towel around yourself such that you don't need to hold it in place?" poll.

I think safe waist towel binding, as well as wrapping hair in towels, only comes with XX chromosomes.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
How do you know when someone does not have a TV, especially Guardian readersheep? They tell you....

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I have a TV in my room at uni, but it's not plugged in or connected to anything. Back home in Sussex I don't have a telly in my room at all. Bedrooms are for sleeping in, TVs are for the kitchen and lounge.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is there a medal for those who don't have a tv? For those who say bedrooms are for sleeping in, do you read a book or indulge in any other activity? On second thoughts, don't answer that.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I have a TV in my room at uni, but it's not plugged in or connected to anything. Back home in Sussex I don't have a telly in my room at all. Bedrooms are for sleeping in, TVs are for the kitchen and lounge.

Have you put that just in case the TV Licence people are tracking you on this site?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
do you read a book or indulge in any other activity? On second thoughts, don't answer that.

No, its either "duties" or straight to sleep, that's the only reason for bed for me, can never get comfortable propping a book up in bed.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Does the N in NSC stand for Naturist these days?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have a TV in the bedroom but I very rarely watch it. It's in "'er indoors" domain

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Have you put that just in case the TV Licence people are tracking you on this site?

Now now, I won't give in to paranoia :) My TV License is all paid for, and the tele in my room is just gathering dust aiting for me to take it back home to Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here