Do you have a garden ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Having just opened this thread for the first time, and witnessed the exchanges, I went back to the first pages expecting to see lots of photos of NSCers out in their gardens, drinks in hand. I expected a few classic steamer chairs and, just possibly, the odd hammock.

But there's not one such picture.

Bizarre.

There's only only explanation ..... LSD :thumbsup:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Thankfully yes - about 130 feet. I feel really sorry for the poor ******** stuck in a tiny flat with little or no access to the outside. Having some outside space keeps me (relatively) sane !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
There's only only explanation ..... LSD :thumbsup:

nah, not that at all, he/she is obviously one of these snowflake types who normally takes offence on behalf of someone else. In this case though he is taking offence on his own behalf, just in case someone did dare have the temerity to post a picture of their garden, on a thread with the word garden in the title.

Actually, perhaps i should have said ‘takes offence’ as in doing so i’ve mentioned fence, and most gardens have one of those, that’s torn it

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Chuck a few pots on there with plants and a deckchair and you have a garden. Maybe even a trug to grow some veggies and herbs. Just don't tell Plooks !
Misses isn't keen on using the ladder but if this lockdown lasts all summer I might just do that! 20200424_171509.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Typical NSC.
I am making a valid point about those with no access to outside space at home and all that happens is I get mocked and told to go away. :shrug:
Just having an single ounce of empathy and thought for the mental health and physical health of those without outside home access would be nice. But no, it seems it is beyond this board to do that.

Do you really think your opening post on this thread "made a valid point about those with no access to outside space"? I'll remind you how you entered the discussion...

This poll is proof, if any more was needed, at how out of touch posters are on here with the reality of the world. Look at you all with your gardens, no wonder this place is nicknamed tory stand chat.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Typical NSC.
I am making a valid point about those with no access to outside space at home and all that happens is I get mocked and told to go away. :shrug:
Just having an single ounce of empathy and thought for the mental health and physical health of those without outside home access would be nice. But no, it seems it is beyond this board to do that.

Just having a gentle laugh mate. Didn’t mean to cause offense.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Yes. I think some of you proved my point.

Let me prove it even more ..... :wanker: xx

Edit - thought I ought to clarify this post. The reason I posted this was because you've successfully managed to derail two absolutely non-political threads with your bile in the last few days. There's probably more. I plead with you to pack it in. When a thread is non-political then don't make it so. If you can't do this then please do us all a favour and just fvck off .... for good.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Typical NSC.

I was trying to give you some advice in the post you have quoted.

You obviously like the sound of your own voice and not actually interested in what anyone else has to say.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
[MENTION=15363]Plooks[/MENTION] should consider himself one of the lucky ones, to be honest. I love my back garden but it does take alot of upkeep.

https___historicroyalpalaces.picturepark.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Let me prove it even more ..... :wanker: xx

Edit - thought I ought to clarify this post. The reason I posted this was because you've successfully managed to derail two absolutely non-political threads with your bile in the last few days. There's probably more. I plead with you to pack it in. When a thread is non-political then don't make it so. If you can't do this then please do us all a favour and just fvck off .... for good.

The ultimate irony is that someone who appears to hate NSC and everything it stands for actually flounced off for good, then came back, then got banned. It took just a day or two for the NSC hater to then come back and post every week at least since the ban finished.

Weird.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes. I think some of you proved my point.

Not one person has proved your point.

You haven't got the brain power to work this out-
You accused people on this thread of being a Tory because they have a garden, and then wonder why you got replies. :facepalm:

This has already been pointed out, but it's obviously gone over your head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here