Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Do You Give Your Postie a Christmas Tip?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I don't know how our poste completes his round. The friendliest, loveliest guy. Chats to everyone. Knows all the families names. Infact my kids look like him too (joke)

Always give an xmas card with a tenner in. Have done for years.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
more likely to get an envelope stuffed with all the elastic bands they leave on the driveway.

My rechargeable rear bike light jumps out of it's fitting (crap design) if not secured by two strong elastic bands so it's great for me.
:)

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I will this year as we have an understanding now. That is not to ring then run rather than wait a few seconds and make me go into the post office because he wants to rush his round.
The milkman will definitely get one as it is a more challenging job and he has even given us a Christmas card.

Fell for that one didn’t you!

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Yeah - he's a jovial ex-alcoholic over weight bearded Muslim, who's always got time for a wisecrack. Great fun, and looks embarrassed when he has to hand over obious bills. Great guy. Usually a tenner.

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
As my postie is my brother he gets sweet FA!, other than the copious amounts of coffee/tea/food he helps himself to each day when I'm not here (think he's lost weight since I have worked from home since March) :lolol: :lolol:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
No, Most Posties are Twats :whistle:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I always tip the Postie at Christmas. He always seems genuinely pleased and was one of those keeping the fabric of society intact over lockdown.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Usually its Number 3 in the 2:30 at Ascot on Saturday.............I'll get me coat:facepalm:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Always give ours a ten bob note...........well the banks don’t take them anymore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here