Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you feel 'cheated'

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't feel cheated in the least. Nobody saw this bastid virus coming. If anything, football's been re-evaluated as pretty much an irrelevant sideshow, albeit an enjoyable one, in the hugely bigger scheme of things. We have far more worthy heroes now

Yep. We've had refunds and are still alive. That's a lot to feel thankful for.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you bought a ticket to watch live, thats been refunded. now why not buy a ticket to watch on TV. lets understand the basic premise of professional football is the players get paid, and we pay to watch them.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
you bought a ticket to watch live, thats been refunded. now why not buy a ticket to watch on TV. lets understand the basic premise of professional football is the players get paid, and we pay to watch them.

That would be valid if you could pay BHAFC to watch only BHAFC matches. As it stands you now have to pay at least two broadcasters for the right to watch not only BHAFC but all the other teams as well, not forgetting pro-celebrity kabaddi, pub kettle throwing and ping pong from Taipei.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No, because I have the NowTV mobile month pass for £5.99 which enables me to watch Sky Sports Premier League on my mobile.

Darken the room and view the phone up close and it is like being in a cinema.

It won't get me the BT Sport games, but a 1 month pass for them is £25... a bigger ouch!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
That would be valid if you could pay BHAFC to watch only BHAFC matches. As it stands you now have to pay at least two broadcasters for the right to watch not only BHAFC but all the other teams as well, not forgetting pro-celebrity kabaddi, pub kettle throwing and ping pong from Taipei.

I didn't know they had ping pong from Taipei. Might be worth getting a monthly pass after all.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Do you really enjoy those games we never win?

I am a football fan, as well as an Albion fan, so to see these players in the flesh is something special. I don’t enjoy us being second best and fear it will be the case, if we stay in the Premier League, for some years to come. To see what we aspire to be seems to be far out of reach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here