Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you expect us to be making a promotion push next season?

Do you expect us to be making a promotion push next season

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Staff turnover is generally a Bad Thing. I said the same thing last summer: I reckon mid-table, with anything better than that a bonus.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We currently don't have a manager and we're missing half a team!! How on earth can anyone answer that question?!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will be expecting automatic but whether it happens is another thing as I believe the divisin will be very strong and competitive next season. We could quite easily finish about 10th.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I didn't this year as I think a new manager and set of players needs a season. So same again.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Mid table for me. If derby go up that leaves 3 parachute payment teams from last seasons premier league plus the 3 from this year, as well as Leeds new investment plus forest imo means this could be the hardest championship season ever.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Staff turnover is generally a Bad Thing. I said the same thing last summer: I reckon mid-table, with anything better than that a bonus.

Unless the staff going are going to be replaced with better.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Relegation dog fight. :-(

Nothing will happen on the manager front for 5 weeks. :-(

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I am confident we will be a force next year - ok a lot will depend on the new manager and new summer signings but a starting line up of the following would be competitive in the championship....

Anchorman/new keeper
Bruno Dunk upson / greer ward/ new LB
Buckley ince kemy kll

Cms ulloa

Keep the faith!!

Solly ? ....... Next seasons star, this week selected for England under 21's. Did we sell him ? :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mid table for me. If derby go up that leaves 3 parachute payment teams from last seasons premier league plus the 3 from this year, as well as Leeds new investment plus forest imo means this could be the hardest championship season ever.
As Oscar said with parachute payments this division is unfair as at least 8 clubs have the advantage of being able to spend more money than the REST

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Greatly relieved that we missed promotion and as already stated League is going to be even tougher next season so we can look forward to the Championship,both Gus and Oscar were not able to sign the players they required so unlikely to attract a top name to succeed them.
Those who still pine for the Premiership look back in our history and see the result of being promoted to the top league.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Too early to say but we still have the spine of a good team, bar a keeper. I see no reason why with a good manager appointed and 4/5 signings that we won't compete for top 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here