Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you 'enjoy' watching The Albion?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yes I do. More resilient in defence, more confident moving forward, more purpose and definitely more opportunities.

Genuinely think our best front two (based on current personnel) would be Zamora and Baldock. Then post January one of the South Americans plus rotation of Zamora/Baldock/Hemed.

Great times.

Even Elvis looked more promising today despite being asked to play a less familiar role.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I often wonder why I put myself through the torture - but win, lose or draw - it's part of my make-up. I couldn't
really function without looking forward to the Albion.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Enjoy it week in week out. This season is a million times better, than last both H and A. CH is doing a superb job, a few tweaks still needed here and there but any eejut moaning compared to last term will never be happy.

Keep giving it your best lads, automatic, play-offs or League 1....we'll be there. :albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In a masochistic way I am loving watching us this season. Hoping Manu gets the nod over Hemed next game though, Hemed is starting to annoy me

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Yes.
Have enjoyed this season more than any for quite some time. Not just because we are doing well but because , somehow, the crowd seems more chilled out about it all.
Thought there was a great atmosphere in the away end at Leeds and that was the first time for a while that I said to myself that the fun has come back into watching us. Never really enjoyed the Poyet years when we were in a similar position.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Before the interweb, I used to have to "watch" on teletext - that was torture.

I remember watching a cricket one day international on teletext. Strange when I think back to it.

Jan 30, 2008
It's a strange one for me. I look forward to games all week then feel nervous, frustrated and edgy for pretty much the entire 90 minutes... the ref blows the final whistle and I start looking forward to the next one.

But do I actually 'enjoy it'. I'm not sure!
how's your sex life .
regards
DR

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Snooker on Teletext....now there's a challenge.

4051966349_dda5d963d9.jpg

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Listening on the radio is even worse...
Much, much worse. I tend to be fine when watching us in the flesh, little bit less fine when watching on telly/stream, but can barely tolerate listening on the radio these days. Which is a shame as I find it an underrated medium for live football coverage, just not the Albion.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm a nervous wreck watching live. Radio I can cope with because I can keep busy doing other stuff while listening. Yesterday on the telly box was a nightmare. Kept checking Twitter in the forlorn hope there might be a delay in the TVs stream and if we let in a late goal I'd at least be forewarned. Horrid! :lolol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The unbeaten record makes the games feel more edgy. It seems there's more to lose.

Very enjoyable but not as relaxing as the League 1 title win. Would be nice to see us demolish a team 3-0.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a strange one for me. I look forward to games all week then feel nervous, frustrated and edgy for pretty much the entire 90 minutes... the ref blows the final whistle and I start looking forward to the next one.

But do I actually 'enjoy it'. I'm not sure!
I was thinking the same thing when watching the last 20 minutes yesterday. I often feel like that when listening to the radio, as I don't get a good sense of what's happening, but I don't normally feel like that when watching, it's largely to do with where we are in the league and how much it matters.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I feel the same as the OP, except that I don't look forward to the next one until at least the following day - I think I'm too mentally exhausted to want to go straight back. When I'm standing on the platform at Falmer waiting for the next train back into town, I rarely think about the next game - more likely to be thinking about getting home/dinner/going into Resident than coming straight back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here