Votes: 120 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 66 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I put on a creased t-shirt today and after a few hours the creases had gone. I live an exciting life.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Iron my work shirts and trousers either on a Sunday night or before work if I couldn't be arsed. Nothing else in the house gets ironed as the Mrs clothes all seem to not need it and I just wear band t-shirts and scruffy jeans outside of work which would look weird ironed punk:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I do all the housework, including ironing, as my wife is a Home Help and I don't want her to have to start ours when she gets home. She does do all the cooking, though, apart from when I do her a special meal about every other month! Seems to work for us - Silver Wedding anniversary next month!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Jeremy Irons whilst Tom Waits

Capturewe.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Never done the ironing but I cut the grass,paint,do some washing,small amount of cooking, and put up the Christmas tree in the winter. I also look after all finances. I try to encourage her to be able to survive ok if I am not around after a health scare. She probably does most of the cleaning as she prefers that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If something of mine needs* ironing, it's me that does it. That is pretty rare.

* I have the final say in whether my creased clothes really need ironing, and my standards are not high.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Prior to getting married my future wife said when moving into our first home that she would do the ironing when we are married, 23 years later she still doesn't! I iron as I go, if I need to, she does as well. Typically on a night out I will be ready way before her, so end up ironing her clothes! To be fair, she does pretty much everything else, so all good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here