Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you browse beyond page 1 of NSC?

Do you navigate beyond the first 50 threads on NSC?

• Yes, often

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Yes, reasonably regularly

Votes: 30 13.3%
  • Yes, but very infrequently

Votes: 134 59.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 52 23.1%

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I tend to look through unread threads. If that stretches over 50, yes, if not, no. Unless I want to check out a particularly interesting discussion that has gone dormant.

D

Deleted member 18477

Very rarely. I'd get 100 threads on the 1st page if I was running the show...

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Is that on the same lines that if a team is not in the top division there not worth watching?

absolutely, I'm only a fan of FC Brighton Soccerball Hovelawns as I promised my dear old mum on her deathbed I would. I really support Manchester United as they were on the telly the most. But I changed to Chelsea when they were successful. I am waiting with interest who wins the league so I can work out who I am supporting next. Luckily I can just say I support Manchester and everyone else in Surrey knows the score and says the same. It's fun, you should try it.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
No. If something is worth viewing it'll no doubt be on the front page long enough for me to see it as I look st NSC far too often when at work now

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes , often there is a interesting thread on page 2 relegated by all the dross on page 1

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
absolutely, I'm only a fan of FC Brighton Soccerball Hovelawns as I promised my dear old mum on her deathbed I would. I really support Manchester United as they were on the telly the most. But I changed to Chelsea when they were successful. I am waiting with interest who wins the league so I can work out who I am supporting next. Luckily I can just say I support Manchester and everyone else in Surrey knows the score and says the same. It's fun, you should try it.
I'll get back to you, watching my beloved Chelsea at the moment.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Very occasionally, but I wish the dicks that start threads about 6 hours late would!!!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I do if I have been away for the weekend and want to check out posts of the Saturday and Sunday, particularly if something really interesting had happened whilst away.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yes, if there's nothing good on page one, or if I've been at a match and I want to see threads about it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
depends how long it's been since I was last on.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
God no. Life's too short for page one of NSC if we're being honest with ourselves, let alone going beyond that!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I also don't often read beyond page 1 of a thread either - only if the subject matter is of a serious / interesting drivvel nature ....

Same here! I usually check in most days so the better threads tend to stay on page 1 anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here