Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you believe EVERYTHING the club says?

Do you believe EVERYTHING the club says?

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I trust Dick Knight

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Ooh, I'm going to get technical now Trigger... are we talking about shedding a certain light on things, or outright lies for a "no" answer here?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they quite clearly do not alweays tell the truth

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
not everything

i trust the club alot obviously but at the end of the day it is a business , you've got to be tactical to get anywhere in this game even if you have to tell the occasional porkies.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The club will always look to show themselves in a good light.
If that means a few porkies here and there well so be it. I think the majority can work out when things aren't exactly as they are being painted by the club!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I agree with Algie though, I do trust Dick Knight.

I don't think thats even in question , he and the rest of the board have done fantastically if you look at the then and now and i believe he will steer this club into a great future

but to do such he might have to bend the truth to make it happen, if thats all it takes then i can't complain too much can i?:thumbsup:

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
The club will always look to show themselves in a good light.
If that means a few porkies here and there well so be it. I think the majority can work out when things aren't exactly as they are being painted by the club!
Exactly. Don't think they ever outright lie, so in that respect I would have to say yes.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i trust the club but don't believe everything they say

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
something tells me, I am not in her good books.

Give me reasons.....

I'm still trying hard to think of a reason for getting into her good books? Do you reckon there's a chance we can convince the mods to change her username to GROTBAGS? It might be more apt!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Wow a thread dedicated to me.

My vote? No. I try and work out what is said with what is needed for the greater good. It takes intelligence but there are some posters here who wouldn't know how to use that if they had it. ;)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Wow a thread dedicated to me.

My vote? No. I try and work out what is said with what is needed for the greater good. It takes intelligence but there are some posters here who wouldn't know how to use that if they had it. ;)

And as if by magic she appears again! :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
And as if by magic she appears again! :lolol:

Appears? Are you watching out for me? If so, you would have noticed I have posted on several threads in the last 20 mins.
I'm flattered you take so much notice. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here