Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we NEED a fans BAND to CRANK it up ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If some t*sser with a trumpet wants to "enhance" the match day experience by continuously playing the Great Escape for two sodding hours......where do I sign up to join the lynch mob?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'll bring my double bass. Also full percussion set.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If some t*sser with a trumpet wants to "enhance" the match day experience by continuously playing the Great Escape for two sodding hours......where do I sign up to join the lynch mob?

I'll second that. Although a lynch mob might be a bit extreme. I was just considering seeing if one could get the trumpet in to his digestive system via his oesophagus - i.e. ram it down his throat.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I can supply many of these at knock down prices:

:vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:

And lots of fetching headgear as well:

hat1.jpg

hat2.jpg

glasses.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kansas City Chiefs manage to get 137db just by flashing up a sign that says "Get Loud"...it might work here.

There again it might not.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Peters and Lee 'Welcome Home' always goes down WELL at KARAOKE nights down the CLIFTONVILLE

THAT'S the problem, our home is too welcoming. Having said that I will be EXAMINING the dangerous artifacts guide book and I will be CONFISCATING instruments of a pointy nature and we are trained in BODY CAVITY exploratory techniques too. You have been warned.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I know I will get flamed but I don't see a problem with a band................anything, anything to get the atmosphere going. I went in the North Stand v Forest and although the atmosphere wasn't bad it could be improved by getting the whole stand singing in unison (not the union).
However much we knock Palace they seem to create more noise than we do!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bearing in mind that we are a class above other sides( or at least like to think we are), shouldnt we have a full symphony orchestra, with choir, and perform Wagners Ring, at every home game?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can I bring my harp.
It'll be nice to do some fingering and plucking with some big wood between my legs.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
they were dark days, however I didn't have 'the boy' then so i'd roll in at 3am and forgotten where i'd been the previous day (so it might not have existed)

I can imagine the scene, the said tambourine being slapped on the thigh to GOSBTS, and you rolling down the terraces mumbling " have we scored yet ?"

I'm right aren't I

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Listening to the Palace DRUMMER and band this IS exactly what we NEED at the AMEX to CRANK up the noise and make a WALL of sound. IF we are quick WE can get it SORTED for NEXT Monday and it will SOUND fantastic on SKY.

I will VOLUNTEER to play GUITAR to start things OFF.

If you want a drummer ill drive the cant down to you personally , he nearly wore it last night :nono: :guitar::rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here