Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do players read this forum?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Casper Ankergren = Gus is god so I've been told and according to my snout Southern Sid was Tony Bloom

i was told that NMH was gaddafi, so we will soon see :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
my point was, there are many people in the world in a far worse situation than you or I. Does that mean we can't complain about being bored or occasionally mess up in our jobs? Does it give people the right to call us useless c#nts or the like? Personally I don't think it does. I think some of the stuff posted about our players goes too far.

Fair enough AP but leave the Horse out of it , what did he ever do to you ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And whilst I am at it most Horses have more dignity, courage and beauty ( and some of them more intelligence ) than the majority of Human Beings I ever meet.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
One of the best posts on NSC i've ever read!

I'd swap with Ankergren & Harley for a week, but would they swap with me? no! (even though i have a well paid office job).

Ankergren and Harley need to sort it out sharpish! 4K a week to play shit? if i didnt perform for a whole week at work i'd be on performance plans, disciplines and eventually get sacked! so any moaning footballer can f*** off!

Yes support them when they are on the field, but off the field people can and will say what they want about their performances. We help pay their wages!

I never hear any1 slag CMS or Bridcutt off. Why? because they bloody put in a shift and earn their money! its not just about scoring goals, making killer passes and brilliant saves, its also about showing you care who you work for and making sure you put some effort in! No1 can fault someone who gives 100% and some of our players are slacking on the effort front.

got to say, that is a fair point.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
And whilst I am at it most Horses have more dignity, courage and beauty ( and some of them more intelligence ) than the majority of Human Beings I ever meet.

I think you need to preserve your dignity by cessating you stalking of Mr spielberg.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
that's not the way to talk about your girlfriends US :D

She's cool, it was only a matter of time that a hotty like me would be snapped up.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think you need to preserve your dignity by cessating you stalking of Mr spielberg.

I am OBSESSED with Steven. I LOVE him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
it appears so.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Oh PLEASE. I do not buy this. These players are on £ 4k upwards a week to play Sport, to kick a bit of Leather around a park 1-2 times a week, to have 4 training sessions a week ending at lunchtime and the rest of the time to themselves driving around in nice cars and living in nice properties. Diddums if they don't like it. They live a very privileged existance especially compared with many people at the moment and I certainly doubt Ashley Barnes or Ryan Harley will be deciding whether to eat or keep the heating on this Winter. Absolute poppycock.

They're too busy eating pussy and having lives to pay attention to nsc

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Those of us who remember the days prior to the internet will remember that sportsmen did indeed cut out newspaper articles to paste on their walls so, to me at least, it is inconceivable that they would not keep up to date on the net.

I am certain that most will not, under any circumstances, be particularly upset by what is posted recognising that it is what the general consensus happens to be, (excluding stupid or malicious posts of course) and will accordingly, in my mind, try to up their game thereafter in an effort to improve their rating.

Forums like NSC are typical of those for, almost certainly, every other club and whose fans register their approval or otherwise as the case may be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here