Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do our online fans deserve better performances/results than this?

Hey guys, seems it's all our fault again for being bad fans.

It’s not your fault. I just think it’s rubbish. As you moaners say entitled to my opinion. And I’m no less ****@d off then anyone on here this week I promise you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Super fan? Happy clapper? Yeah ok. It’s not that you are ungrateful ignorant knee jerk tw@ts. Of course not.

What do you expect fans to post after missing 2 pens and losing to a team below us?

If you went into a pub full of Albion fans ( normal times ) and started banging on like this, I expect you would end up on your arse.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Op is right. We should not expect to beat teams at the bottom of the league and should be grateful just to be in the league, as we are little old Brighton.

In no circumstances must we show any signs of wanting to get better and establish ourselves in the Top division. Let's just be happy to be here for a few seasons!!

God forbid anyone has any ambition to get any better!!!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Come on even you today in the match thread was showing signs off being a bit pissed.
How could you tell he/she had been on the booze?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Op is right. We should not expect to beat teams at the bottom of the league and should be grateful just to be in the league, as we are little old Brighton.

In no circumstances must we show any signs of wanting to get better and establish ourselves in the Top division. Let's just be happy to be here for a few seasons!!

God forbid anyone has any ambition to get any better!!!

Hence why Potter replaced Hughton and we’re trying to do it the right way. It’s frustrating, but we still have am the 17th biggest wage budget in the league.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The last 3 games have just been absolutely ridiculous. 1 goal and 1 point after the displays against Villa, the filth and now today's latest catastrophe have made us something of a laughing stock.

We are a very, very hard team to watch, certainly from my point of view without a doubt the most frustrating in all my years of watching us. The level of incompetence inside the opposition box is truly staggering - it literally has to be seen to be believed. Maupay, Trossard, Connolly, Welbeck, and the only german in the world who takes an 8 iron to hit a pen. FFS.

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. Its getting to the point where I don't even want to watch us any more - just tell me the score at 5pm (or whenever) and I'll crack on with the rest of my day. So so sick of feeling sick.

What do you expect fans to post after missing 2 pens and losing to a team below us?

If you went into a pub full of Albion fans ( normal times ) and started banging on like this, I expect you would end up on your arse.

Why would you expect that? It’s never happened to me nor have I ever seen that.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
From reading everything on here I’d suggest not. What a short sighted, forgetful, ungrateful, mean spirited bunch of whingers. I can’t remember whining as bad as this when we were in League 2 without a roof.

To be fair, The Complete Badger and Withdean Wanderer were pretty good value back in the day. :lol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Did I blame fans? I asked what you deserve.

Fans don't 'deserve' better performances, however much we'd like them.

But they also don't deserve being labelled "a short sighted, forgetful, ungrateful, mean spirited bunch of whingers" by other supporters.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
I think we're going down. There's no reason to be happy.

I thought is I got a lot older I would chill when we lost. I thought after we beat Liverpool we would push onwards and over take Palace

Now I am doomed to us going down but then again at Edgar Street I thought we was going down I thought Knight would miss the penalty in the play off final

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
No, you win. We were fine.

I just don’t understand where some of you get off. It’s like you’re desperate to slag off the manager, get on the players backs. We are still a small fish in a big pond. Do you really think crucifying the players week in, week out, especially when they dominated a game is going to have some positive affect? Get ****ing behind them.

Fans don't 'deserve' better performances, however much we'd like them.

But they also don't deserve being labelled "a short sighted, forgetful, ungrateful, mean spirited bunch of whingers" by other supporters.

It’s a board of opinions apparently so I thought I’d offer my considered one. That ok?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here