Do any of our nsc public go to an exercise class?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
No, I have started running recently but that's about the limit of it :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I would imagine a fair few do plenty of mouth exercises, as they seem to overuse them on here a lot !!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Nope, I'm a metal worker, on cnc lasers. Do plenty of heavy lifting and exercise at work as it is. I'm knackered enough when I get home anyway. Don't need any extras.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Used to teach boxercise and Spin classes in my late teens/early twenties. Do 4 or 5 spin classes a night, it'll put you off for life. I just do fitness training and weights. Never found a class I liked.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Spinning and military fitness are good if you want to meet athletic birds, and they are generally up for bum sex.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I do a fitness Bootcamp in Worthing. Very good.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I do Spin,Tone and fitness,Pilates and Circuits,also work out in Gym 4 times a week.Would definitely recommend Pilates to help if you have a bad back,sorts out your posture and core stability.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do circuit training Monday's and Friday's and Gym on Wednesdays. All under supervision of a trainer at the Dolphin, Haywards Heath.

It's on a 10 week GP referral scheme following heart problems in June.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I do 100 press ups every day,bit pissed off though,for some reason only manged 95 this morning???

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Teach a few when cover is needed but not found one I'm passionate about :/ stick to going gym with a mate or swimming really other than novelty value or because of fit birds want to know better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports