Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do any Albion fans live very close to Ashton Gate?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Surely the players can afford Sky Go or Virgin Anywhere (Anytime??) and tether a laptop to their phone for data (wifi), then either set up the laptop to record it or watch it on ITV+1 after their game?

Just a thought..:thumbsup:

Or this? Seems the right idea!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Indeed. I imagine our 'Spanish' boys are fans of 'anyone but Real Madrid'.

But equally it may be more a case of England v Spain than Mufc v RM ..... banter on the coach, a few quid in the pot, appreciation of a big big game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Doubt they'll be on the coach by10:30, Bristol City have been no help, wiFi signal for much of the journey is not up to being able to stream video.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Indeed. I imagine our 'Spanish' boys are fans of 'anyone but Real Madrid'.

especially the Basque element. Real were Franco's team and I went to RM v Athletic a couple of years ago and the blancos were arrogantly abusive towards the separatists.

PG

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Just a suggestion but if there was anyone near the ground that could use fraps or some other video capture program it would be possible to record the game off a stream to a video file and then put it onto a USB for watching off a laptop.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just a suggestion but if there was anyone near the ground that could use fraps or some other video capture program it would be possible to record the game off a stream to a video file and then put it onto a USB for watching off a laptop.

I'd guess the coach has a DVD player with multiple screens. Doubt 30+ people want to huddle around a laptop...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whoever ends up doing this favour, please tell the players they are not watching it UNLESS we WIN.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Aye, Albion fans at the match should threaten to chant the Man Utd score on 90min unless we win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I though this thread was gonna be Bozza trying to cadge a parking space on someone's drive :smile:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
The conundrum is this...

The Albion players want to watch the Man Utd game on the coach on the way home.

I live too far away to be able to record it and get a disc back to the coach. If someone can help, they'll be legends. A DVD recorder can probably be provided if required.

Are you a paid club employee these days Bozza?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here