Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Divock Origi

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Those who are saying know, are probably the same ones who I see saying no to Giroud when mentioned, not that we could afford him. Although not as good as Giroud I would not be unhappy with Origi. Has never had a run in Liverpools first team neither did Danny Ings and we have all seen what he has done. Certianly would improve our current squad.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Certainly the right type, and I would take him.

Cant believe he wont get a better offer than us though.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Origi is a good player, never really had a consistent run in the Liverpool team, understandably with the options they have but I think at that price he would be a good buy. Can’t really understand why people would say no, people need to be realistic around the kind of players we can sign.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I sometimes despair of our fans. Linked with the Belgian international champions and PL winning Divock Origi and some of our fans are saying they don’t want him.

Who the **** would you accept?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Villa and Newcastle also interested. Next

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Worth pointing out we don’t have Mane or Salah chipping in, if anyone’s worried about his strike rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I can't see Liverpool letting Brewster and Origi go. Suspect Liverpool fans would rather keep Brewster.

I think Origi would provide the different option we need from Maupay/Connolly.

I'd take him if the price is right loan or buy.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Big yes from me.

Familiar with the PL, has pace, strong and at 14million would be perfect..

or how about a £20m unknown.

How much was Locadia !!!!!!

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Surely if the Albion thought this was a goer they would have made a move by now? £45K a week wages and in his entire career his best league return in a season has been 8 goals. Not for me, Clive.

34 goals in 140 games , mostly as a sub , is a pretty good return , and a great scoring record v Everton !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can’t believe people are turning their noses up at a league winner champions league winner and gawd knows what else he’s exactly what we need

Possibly because it negates some of the disappointment when he signs for one of our rivals.

I’d love to see him here but don’t think we have a chance if others are also interested. Just waiting for Palace to throw their hat in the ring now.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've not really seen enough of him to make a decent judgement but from the YouTube videos, it looks like he plays off the shoulder, has good pace, takes his chances early and has a nice 1st touch. My only concern is this the sort of forward style wise we need? I'm hoping for someone more in the mould of a younger Glenn Murray to be honest, but if we do sign this bloke I will be excited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here