Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

disturbing footage of a cat being run over by a car

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I blame cyclists

Me too. The cat was forced into the path of the oncoming vehicle because of the irresponsible use by a lycra clad cyclist of the shared pedestrian/cycle lane the cat was previously lounging in.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I know a good lawyer for a handsome claim for the family of that cat. A house knitted of tuna-flavoured balls of wool could be theirs if they simply paw this number 0800 926 1462. Pounce now!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why aren't any of the other cars stopping? It's like one of those evil experiments where you paint a square on the box, get one person to walk around it, and everyone else who follows walks around it too. Because the first car doesn't stop, neither do all the cars that follow...

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I think it's disgusting that the onlooker just sits there and turns a 'blind eye' to the suffering animal, what's up with society these days!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Alternative info sites are suggesting it was a false flag operation. The cat is in-fact a stunt double for Hollywoods 'Garfield the cat' and the driver was actually the cat's stunt trainer.
It's so obvious this is another Illuminati attempt at getting road tax raised. Wake up sheeple!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Love the way the puss is thinking he (or she) is going to get his (or her) belly scratched.

[Why do you keep on going on about women Stan? I want to be one? I want to have babies. Where's the foetus going to gestate?]

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I think it's disgusting that the onlooker just sits there and turns a 'blind eye' to the suffering animal, what's up with society these days!!

Agreed. Quick blow with a sledge hammer would have sorted the poor thing. Probably too concerned about the carpet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here