Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Discovery+ with Amazon Prime

PeakGull

Aug 30, 2017
Derbyshire
Apologies if this has been mentioned in another post.

It looks like if you subscribe to Amazon Prime, you can then add Discovery+ Entertainment and Sports for an extra £6.99 a month. This would include both Premier League and Europa League fixtures. Has anyone signed up for this, or know if it definitely includes both of these? Looks a better option than paying £29.99 a month directly to Discovery+

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
I fear that when push comes to shove you will discover that the £6.99 only gets you Discovery+ Premium which includes some sport channels, but not Premier League/Europa League matches. I believe the TNT Sports subscription will cost you either £23.99 or £29.99 (I haven’t paid it, so don’t know which)

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Been there and was most upset to only have eurosport and not tnt. Another subscription of £29 is required for access to tnt.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
And they wonder why Firestick-IPTV usage is so high. The TV companies and football authorities need to get their act together. If I could consolidate all football streams into a reliable service for £50 a month I'd do it. But I can't so I have to seek other means.

PeakGull

Aug 30, 2017
Derbyshire
Thanks everyone - better sign up for Discovery+ then - don't want to have to resort to dodgy streams for our European adventures.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I seem to have Discovery+ with TNT Sports via my BT mobile phone account for £10 a month - and unlike the old BT Sport it works on the fullscreen HD smart TV app.

Fingers crossed they don't close that loophole.

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
I seem to have Discovery+ with TNT Sports via my BT mobile phone account for £10 a month - and unlike the old BT Sport it works on the fullscreen HD smart TV app.

Fingers crossed they don't close that loophole.

1693920868312933126794124148972.jpg

Seems it's not a loophole and is a perk of their all rounder mobile plans which start at £18.20 a month

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here