Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disco/Funk/Groove

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Caister soul weekends fab :thumbsup:
For me, nothing tops this. 11 minutes of pure brilliance. Starts off strong, and just gets better all the way through. The last 3-4 minutes are sublime. However whilst i am confident that there is no better example of music of this genre, can anything get close? I'd love to know...

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
Nice topic, Im into 80s Soul and Boogie- if you wana fix then a via Tune In Radio on you phones and look for JFSR (Jazz Funk Soul Radio). Continuous choons 24/7 and 75% by live DJs, DJ Trix is on now, the url is www.jfsr.co.uk
late May Bank hoilday is a JFSR weekender at Hastings,Bless The Funk. Im going,Ive been to the last 3 in Clacton and awesome music,quality people and happy faces :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Nice topic, Im into 80s Soul and Boogie- if you wana fix then a via Tune In Radio on you phones and look for JFSR (Jazz Funk Soul Radio). Continuous choons 24/7 and 75% by live DJs, DJ Trix is on now, the url is www.jfsr.co.uk
late May Bank hoilday is a JFSR weekender at Hastings,Bless The Funk. Im going,Ive been to the last 3 in Clacton and awesome music,quality people and happy faces :)

[yt]2UIe5J3E2r0[/yt]

Good evening Hiney, how do I do the you tube link thing?
Explain it like you are teaching a kid or a very old person. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here