Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled Supporters - Amex#3

Hi Paul,

Sorry to come back on this but I'm confused by the club's reponse to my post of 20 June - ie:

"Full travel details are to follow, including information on disabled parking spaces - but it is likely these will only be available to registered disabled and/or blue badge holders. My understanding is that temporary disabled parking permits can also be applied for."

I'm neither registered disabled nor a blue badge holder because I qualify for neither at the moment.
However, my cancer condition defines me a disabled under "Disability and Equality Act 2011", as under the now largely superceded "Disability Descrimination Act 1995", as amended, and I was seeking to determine how the club will be discharging its obligations under the 2011 act - specifically in respect of access to car parking that will enable me to attend?

Disability and the Equality Act 2010 : Directgov - Disabled people

http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/uploaded_files/guidance_on_matters_to_be_taken_into_account_in_determining_questions_relating_to_the_definition_of_disability.pdf

I'm not sure from your holding response that my request has been fully understood so can you assure me that this will be fully covered in the "Full travel details....." announcement?

If the club would prefer to deal with this on a 1:1 basis rather than on a public message board than just drop me a pm, that's why I suggested a point contact in my initial post.

Thanks again.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I think the best thing to do is wait until the travel information is announced and then if you have any queries they can be directed to the relevant person at the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here