Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled Parking at the AMEX

EagleDave

May 17, 2011
Serious question now guys.

I have got my tickets and will be coming to the match on the 27th September, as i will be in my wheelchair it was just to ask if there is anywhere around the ground where there is disabled parking?

I have read about the parking problems at the stadium so know there are problems but just wanted to see where the best place is to park for disabled parking?

Cheers

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I would phone the club and ask EagleDave, there has been a lot of problems our end with parking for disabled supporters. Sally Townsend is the person for you to speak too mate, she can be contacted on 01273 695400 or her email sally.townsend[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk Hope this helps fella.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Hi EagleDave, there are some away disabled parking bays in Bennetts Field, the car park next to the ground, 4 I believe, but as said above, contact Sally to book these

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hi EagleDave, there are some away disabled parking bays in Bennetts Field, the car park next to the ground, 4 I believe, but as said above, contact Sally to book these

If Bennetts Field is full then the other option is over in car park number 5 at the Sussex Uni. Again, you will need to pre-book with the club. The distance is significant for a wheelchair user but there is also a great shuttle bus to the AMEX which departs every 20 mins from car park 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here