Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disabled Access At Withdean

simnom

Aug 21, 2003
In Bed
Evening All,

Just been discussing with a mate taking his disabled brother to a game at Withdean, which through up a couple of questions.

Firstly, what's the disabled access like, and secondly if the two of us took him were would we be seated in relation to him.

Cheers

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
simnom said:
Evening All,

Just been discussing with a mate taking his disabled brother to a game at Withdean, which through up a couple of questions.

Firstly, what's the disabled access like, and secondly if the two of us took him were would we be seated in relation to him.

Cheers
There's a disabled area which I think is under the comentary box as you come into the South stand by A block. Access is good as you would expect. I think you would sit with him . Phone the ticket office. They'll tell you all you need to know.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Disabled Access At Withdean

I wish they'd move the edit button away from the quote one :dunce:

Last edited:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
The stewards are extremely helpful.

If you have a 'blue' disabled badge you can park in the club car park. Get there at least 45 mins b4 kickoff is my advice.

At least one 'abled' person can sit with your mate. If you want to be near him I'd request tickets for 'V' block. Otherwise you will be stuck at the far end of the south stand.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here