Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Dirty weekend in Blackpool!

tonyascough

Jun 19, 2008
Not really, but is anyone interested in making it a weekend in Blackpool, there is a Travelodge (it is quite cheap booked early and 3 sharing a room) very close to the ground, praps arrive a couple of hours before kick off and leave after Sunday lunch.

Not sure of costings yet as need some idea of numbers and you would need to pay on booking.

Most likely route, Worthing, Shoreham, Brighton then A23 and Blackpool.

This looks like setting up to be a massive game that could be an early season 6 pointer!

if interested please email tony_ascough@hotmail.com

Up the Alb1ion

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Not really, but is anyone interested in making it a weekend in Blackpool, there is a Travelodge (it is quite cheap booked early and 3 sharing a room) very close to the ground, praps arrive a couple of hours before kick off and leave after Sunday lunch.

Not sure of costings yet as need some idea of numbers and you would need to pay on booking.

Most likely route, Worthing, Shoreham, Brighton then A23 and Blackpool.

This looks like setting up to be a massive game that could be an early season 6 pointer!

if interested please email tony_ascough@hotmail.com

Up the Alb1ion

Is Lady Gull going:D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will go but doing it in a day as a flight to catch the next day

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am getting train on Friday night arriving in Blackpool around eleven. Hope to stay two nights but need to keep the cost down. Even the premier inn is over £100 per evening. Taking my girlfriend- any one recommend a hotel?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I am getting train on Friday night arriving in Blackpool around eleven. Hope to stay two nights but need to keep the cost down. Even the premier inn is over £100 per evening. Taking my girlfriend- any one recommend a hotel?

Look on trivago.co.uk, it compares all the comparison sites. Loads of rooms between £20-100 depending on quality!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Im looking forward to heading up, it is a very strange place. Almost the land that time forgot. As long as you embrace it then it can be an hilarious night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here