Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty cash

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Whilst out for Chirstmas drinks last night, my work mates and i were moaning about how tight money is this year and the cut backs we've all had to make just to make ends meet.

One of them told us proudly that he was supplementing his income by passing himself off on dubious websites as a BA long hall Air hostess and selling worn panties.

He wears them whilst walking the dog, then rubs a bit of his own piss into the gusset and then wraps a couple of crab sticks into the knickers and leaves them to ferment on the radiator over night. A hand written note accompanies the panties in the post detailing how long he wore them and where he was flying to.

Business is good, and he's getting a fair few repeat buyers. Punters can request the style of Knicker, he caters for all tastes, white cotton briefs are selling like fish cakes.

Money making schemes like this are not to be sniffed at.:eek:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Wondered why that bloke in the park walking his dog was just wearing a pair of white panties, in this weather as well. Understandable now, cheers

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
hehehe love it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is a lifestyle business, it's not scaleable, and for that reason I'm not going to invest. I'm out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Personally, I think he's missed an opportunity running with the BA tagline, rather than another airline. Imagine the brand-building potential elsewhere, i.e. Virgin Comfort, TWA Tease. Or, he could branch into short-haul flights with EasyJet...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here