Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct Debits for Amex

Del of Albion

Jul 15, 2009
East Sussex
I have just received a letter from the club with revised Direct Debit forms. Apparently the one issued with the packs is incorrect. Just in case you have not received yours and you want to prepare for the presentation.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great. Fu-cking great.

I had several of mine already filled out and ready for next weeks presentation, including one from a mate who lives in Kent. Now I've got 1 week to piss-arse around going back to him and all the others I had already collated and sorted out.

Stupendous.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS I did all this last night - stupid idiots

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Forged DD forms it is then.

Shite

In fact the more i think about it , with the presentations starting Monay then this is a massive f*** up.

Scuppers many peoples +3's if true

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If you are a plus 3 and haven't got the right form at the presentation, they'll re-send the direct debit form to you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can someone confirm this - was gonna fill out my forms this wkend...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the club told me today,their will be plenty of forms at the presentation

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Can someone confirm this - was gonna fill out my forms this wkend...

Couldn't find anything on the official site. Was going to fill mine in soon but presentation isn't till the 25th so got a bit of a gap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
but they need to be signed

Do u think if we filled in and signed old forms our friend would be able to staple them to new forms or something like that?!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Quickly compared the two forms and can't see any differences in any of the print (just 'Service User Number' vs the originally put 'Service Users Number' and 'for official use only' taken off of the Reference box). Neither of which I would have thought would necessitate the need for new forms. Sad I know, but would be interested to know what the problem is!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Another difference is the Direct Debit Guarantee being at the bottom of the new letter and a comment about the payer detaching and retaining it, which isn't on the original. Maybe that's it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here