Direct Debit?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stimpy

Apr 28, 2012
Lancing
On what date is the direct debit normally taken out each month for season ticket payments?

Thanks in advance

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was take on 1st June. When the scheme started they had teething troubles but all has been sorted I am told and that all future payments will be taken on the 1st of reach month. Perhaps they will offer an alternative of 15th for those paid in the middle of the month.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yep, mine went out on the 1st

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
they messed mine up and still haven't sent the form out. D'oh!
Once it finally arrives I guess I'll have to pay a month cash - seem to recall that happened to a lot of people last year?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
they messed mine up and still haven't sent the form out. D'oh!
Once it finally arrives I guess I'll have to pay a month cash - seem to recall that happened to a lot of people last year?

They did the same with Bens and I offered the cash but they refused and just adjusted the monthly amount payable. They dids it again and just extended the finish date by 1 month but all is well now.

stimpy

Apr 28, 2012
Lancing
Thanks for the replies, was having problems with my internet banking so couldn't check but managed to get on it now and it was taken on 1st.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They did the same with Bens and I offered the cash but they refused and just adjusted the monthly amount payable. They dids it again and just extended the finish date by 1 month but all is well now.

Thanks for that. I know they have a lot to process in number terms but they do seem to make rather a lot of mistakes - I've made three phone calls and still not got the forms. They are, however, unfailingly polite, apologetic and helpful so I am happy to forgive them :)

As a new STH pray do tell - do I get a plastic card or whatever at some point and anyone know if they send out a car sticker for parking?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports