Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct Debit Error

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
When the club and the banks decide who was at fault over trying to debit the money early, can you please tell me who will be responsible for the £8 charge my 18 year old Grandson has been charged by Barclays for having insufficient funds when this DD was called for early?

Also when can both my Grandson and myself expect the schedule for the direct debits dates that were supposed to be sent to us ten days prior to the first payment?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The April payment should have debited on the 1st April – but due to a direct-debit processing error, payments were processed a day early. We apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused. For those fans who've incurred charges - we ask they supply details relating directly to the payment being deducted early and we will consider refunding the charge. They will need to supply a bank statement showing the missed payment, charge and also demonstrating that sufficient funds were available in the account on the 1st April to cover the payment.

In terms of payment dates. These were advised in the renewal letters sent out in February - if you or your grandson did not receive one, please advise the ticket office so we can ensure details are up to date and send a replacement letter. Payments should be deducted on the 1st of each month or shortly afterwards. Final payment for 2014/15 will be March 2015.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here