Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dip or Spread.

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
Today i bought a portion of chips.I moved them over and put a bit of tomato ketchup and mustard on the side.I then made my way to my seat.I was next to Oapdodge and i offered him a chip.He then said oh you are a dipper,i like to spread.So i thought i wonder what others do..
Just for the record he finnished them off.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Just be grateful you can get chips in your la-de-da posh stand ... us poor North Standers have been denied such pleasures this season.

Dipper.

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
Repugnant Toad said:
Just be grateful you can get chips in your la-de-da posh stand ... us poor North Standers have been denied such pleasures this season.

Dipper.

Yes i felt so lucky getting soaked.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What do you mean spread? I thought dipping was the only way.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Repugnant Toad said:
yeah but you've got a roof

you can't have everything :angry:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Eww. Chips with just salt and vinegar for me. Nothing for dipping, I leave the ketchup to the kids.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Adams score 0 said:
Yes i felt so lucky getting soaked.

You can take a hood. I can't take chips. Sucks it does.

Chips should be eaten with cheese or mayo, as I see it. Ketchup is for simpletons, vinegar for pirates and homocidal maniacs.

Last edited:

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
You could buy some and take them in the ground but they might get cold.
I would watch the coloured chap in the burger bar in the North stand.
I was there for the Forest match.Bought a hot dog and paid with a twenty.I watched him hope i would forget my change(i was a tad drunk).I watched him at half time and he seemed to do it all the time.If he does it only once,he is a robbing c**t.So be warned.
Nothing racist,i just do not like paying a fortune for cack and some body trying to rip you off.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Starry said:
Eww. Chips with just salt and vinegar for me. Nothing for dipping, I leave the ketchup to the kids.

A lady of taste. Let's start a ban ketchup society.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Repugnant Toad said:
You can take a hood. I can't take chips. Sucks it does.

Chips should be eaten with cheese or mayo, as I see it. Ketchup is for simpletons, vinegar for pirates and homocidal maniacs.

chips with cheese ??? :nono:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Cheese and chips certainly works.

As for dip I would go for garlic mayonnaise.

Certainly not ketchup though. Minging stuff for spotty kids.

Usually would dip but if it's from the kebab house they tend to just coat the chips in mayonnaise like a spread

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Go Dutch with either the traditional thick mayo, or the very popular peanut sauce of Indonesian origin. The "Frites speciaal" would be mayo, ketchup and diced raw onion.
All yummy.
:lolol: oap 'salad' dodger.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Could someone please enlighten me as to what spreading involves with regards to a portion of chips.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I assumed it was squirting sauce all over them instead of having it on the side!!:wave:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Spicy said:
I assumed it was squirting sauce all over them instead of having it on the side!!:wave:

Ahh, ok. Well I'm a dipper anyway. Dipping is more considerate since it enables you to offer them to both ketchup lovers and haters. The problem with spreading is that once it's done it's irreversible. Unless you suck the ketchup off, in which case most ketchup haters would find them equally unappealing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here