Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Who gives a shit who the pundit is. Use your eyes, watch the game and make your own judgements.
I do. I like to listen to people discussing the game, and sometimes (if they're the better sort of pundit) pointing out technical things that I wouldn't have known about. Of course, some pundits are shit, and others are just annoying (Morrison for example) - but I'd much rather they were included in the TV (or radio) package than not.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I do. I like to listen to people discussing the game, and sometimes (if they're the better sort of pundit) pointing out technical things that I wouldn't have known about. Of course, some pundits are shit, and others are just annoying (Morrison for example) - but I'd much rather they were included in the TV (or radio) package than not.
I much prefer watching live. What you see is what you get.
I don't mind a decent commentary for a TV game but the pundits generally bore me to tears.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In the early days of "red button" functionality you could watch some games just with the crowd noise. I'd love that to come back. Would happily never hear a TV commentator ever again.
Me too, I genuinely loved MOTD when they were no commentators, pundits or analysis. I know I can look it all up online but I enjoyed an hour or so of PL games being shown on the BBC with no breaks between games and just crowd noise.

I didn’t know about the red button for crowd noise only, shame it’s no longer available, I could live with analysis after each game as a compromise if it was still available. However it’s presented I’ll keep watching it, as long as it’s not a game we have been shit in and I’ve already seen in full when I go into sulk mode and don’t watch any of it

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Thank you Channel 4. Let’s see what Rob Green is like. Seems better already

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here