Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Dinner with Tarquin and...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well i met a Brighton Noel in Berlin in January with the said Piers ,if it wasn't you then there are two Noel /Noele's

I remember you well! Spent a fair bit of time chatting to you and your other half about 80’s rock.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not THE Tarquin and Polly Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim bus stop F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuit barrel?

Why not upset them early doors but telling them you voted Kevin Phillips Bong! For a far more lively party they should have invited Doug and Dinsdale Piranha.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
On a more dodgy note (Palace fans look away now) I know a Brighton supporting Tarquin and also a Brighton supporting Piers.

In the Championship promotion season we had an away day at Cardiff with my very Working Class Cardiff supporting mate. We were trying to get a group together to do group train tickets which resulted in a text exchange along the lines of "who's coming?" / "well Tarquin might be but Piers is already in another group"

Who says Brighton fans are middle class.......

Does said tarquin have the surname which is a fruit? If not then there are more than one!

I had to log in when Mr Raven alerted me to this thread after the game yesterday.

It's me.

Now outed!

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I used to work with the "fruity" one. On the day he started I asked him his name. I couldn't bring myself to call him that, so he instantly became known by his initials - TC.
All round nice bloke and Reggae fan as well.

G! :wave:

Oh and I do know a Polly but I haven't been to a dinner party with her, it's too much of a middle class thing for me to do :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here