Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Difficulty Buying Tickets Online - Please Help!

Sergey Gotsmanov

May 11, 2011
South London
I am a season ticket holder in the North Stand at the AMEX and i've been experiencing a few problems with buying tickets through the online ticket system.

Firstly.. when I log in and click on 'add my reserved seat' for the Liverpool game, no ticket appears in my basket.

Secondly.. I have tried adding friends to my 'friends and family' list so I can buy tickets for them in the future but they do not appear anywhere on the screen, despite the website saying they should be 'listed below' when you go into 'friends and family'.

Thirdly.. My friend's password does not even work for his account! He clicked on the 'Forgotten your Password?' link beneath the Fan Number and Password entry bits, it emailed him a password, but he can't get in!

Ggrrrr.. to top it off I emailed the club over a week ago and they haven't got back to me.

Has anyone experienced anything like this or had any feedback/advice from the club about what to do? The club claims the easiest way to buy tickets is online and I really can not be arsed to spend 2 hours on the ticketline.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I am a season ticket holder in the North Stand at the AMEX and i've been experiencing a few problems with buying tickets through the online ticket system.

Firstly.. when I log in and click on 'add my reserved seat' for the Liverpool game, no ticket appears in my basket.

Secondly.. I have tried adding friends to my 'friends and family' list so I can buy tickets for them in the future but they do not appear anywhere on the screen, despite the website saying they should be 'listed below' when you go into 'friends and family'.

Thirdly.. My friend's password does not even work for his account! He clicked on the 'Forgotten your Password?' link beneath the Fan Number and Password entry bits, it emailed him a password, but he can't get in!

Ggrrrr.. to top it off I emailed the club over a week ago and they haven't got back to me.

Has anyone experienced anything like this or had any feedback/advice from the club about what to do? The club claims the easiest way to buy tickets is online and I really can not be arsed to spend 2 hours on the ticketline.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I had all that about a year ago. One snag was the fan number is sometimes 12 digits 00005000____, and other times they ignore the 4 zeros at the beginning. Worth trying both.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
The answer to your second problem; have the members on your friends and family added you back? It's a bit like Facebook, you have to add them and they have to add you in return in order for them to appear on the dropdown box.

Sergey Gotsmanov

May 11, 2011
South London
Northstandite.. thanks for getting back. For some inexplicable reason, despite trying yesterdya evening and the majority of this morning, the ticket suddenly just appeared in my basket and it's all purchased now. Cheers.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Northstandite.. thanks for getting back. For some inexplicable reason, despite trying yesterdya evening and the majority of this morning, the ticket suddenly just appeared in my basket and it's all purchased now. Cheers.

Great. Just got ours. I just keep clicking on the too great activity box, and quite soon afterwards you do get in.
Saves a tedious queue next week at the shop.

Sergey Gotsmanov

May 11, 2011
South London
Good to know they're aware of it Chester Drawers. Just to clarify, as this is my first ticket i've bought on top of my season ticket, access to the game is still via my swipe card right? So in effect they've just loaded the game onto the card?

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Good to know they're aware of it Chester Drawers. Just to clarify, as this is my first ticket i've bought on top of my season ticket, access to the game is still via my swipe card right? So in effect they've just loaded the game onto the card?

Thats correct if you wish to you can confirm that its on your swipe card ... log in to online ticketing ... at the top the third tab along is "Purchase History" ... double click ... bung in some dates (I used todays as it was purchased today) click filter and it should reveal your purchase details (seat number, payment reference, loyalty points etc etc) ... funny how this works ok but not the option to buy .?

hope this helps and enjoy the game!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can't even get on the fecking site....it just gives me the " very busy f*** off" message

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I suggest you ring the club before Monday when the phone system will collapse again. They will get the account working properly quite quickly I expect.

Edit: oh looks like you are sorted now

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Try late at night or early in morning and you get on straight away.

Peak times are always busy.

I tried after 10 last night for half an hour, then during the day at various times.

If I had hair I would tear it out.

How difficult should it be. I bet they are running the fecking software on a zx spectrum

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Why is it i cant update my personal records on the portal page with all your card history? On the my details page it specifies that you keep your records up to date but no option of actually keeping them up to date. unless i'm in the wrong screen but cant see anything elsewhere

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Does anyone know how I can link my sons season ticket to mine? He doesn't have an email address and I can't log him on with his fan number. I have bought my liverpool ticket bur can't get his. Will not be a happy boy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here