Dunk
Painter

Bridcutt

Buckley
Crofts
Orlandi

Dobbie

CMS.

Then for Saturday play an extra holding midfielder and bring back El Abd and Bridge if both fit.

Kush

Bruno
Greer
El Abd
Bridge

Bridcutt
Hammond

Buckley
Crofts
Orlandi

CMS

What do you think?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We absolutely battered Bolton. I'd go with exactly the same system and formation we played against them. Although I would probably drop Barnes, he looks like he needs a rest.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yeah I think I would as well mate.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Same team Tuesday but be prepared to bring on Hoskins earlier if we are not performing and also Dobbie and go for the 3 points from the kick off. Worry about Palace at 10.30 pm Tuesday.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Same team Tuesday but be prepared to bring on Hoskins earlier if we are not performing and also Dobbie and go for the 3 points from the kick off. Worry about Palace at 10.30 pm Tuesday.

Wrong answer, plan for Palace now & play whatever leaves all our best players at 100% for Saturday. Tomorrow is irrelevant

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wrong answer, plan for Palace now & play whatever leaves all our best players at 100% for Saturday. Tomorrow is irrelevant[/QUOTE]

What load of tosh 3 points tomorrow and a draw at least on Saturday is far better than a defeat tomorrow and a win on Saturday. 3 points are 3 points doesn't matter who against. Take each game as it comes and prepare for it accordingly.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Lets play our strongest team tomorrow night, make sure of the points and then worry about Palace. Players will have enough time to recover. Hopefully we won't need Barnes defensive qualities as much tomorrow so would like to see Dobbie get a start.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wrong answer, plan for Palace now & play whatever leaves all our best players at 100% for Saturday. Tomorrow is irrelevant

When as long as have a chance of being Top 6 that's a daft statement. I'd happy lose both games to Palace if it meant playing beautiful football for the rest of the season and going up.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
I'd go 4-2-3-1. Assuming El-Abd and Bridge are fit...

-----------------Kuszczak-------------------
Bruno------Greer-----------El-Abd------Bridge
------------Bridcutt-----Crofts--------------
Buckley-----------Dobbie--------------Orlandi
------------------Hoskins--------------------

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd go 4-2-3-1. Assuming El-Abd and Bridge are fit...

-----------------Kuszczak-------------------
Bruno------Greer-----------El-Abd------Bridge
------------Bridcutt-----Crofts--------------
Buckley-----------Dobbie--------------Orlandi
------------------Hoskins--------------------

I would make 2 slight alterations to that team to start Hammond instead of Croft and CMS instead of Hioskins but the difference between the 2 choices is very minimal.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
I would make 2 slight alterations to that team to start Hammond instead of Croft and CMS instead of Hioskins but the difference between the 2 choices is very minimal.
Couldn't choose between Hammond or Crofts! I think we should let Hoskins have a go, see what he can do especially as CMS hasn't really performed last couple of games. Hoskins looked quite lively when he came on on Saturday

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
V Bristol City

Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~El-Abd~Painter

Buckley~Hammond~Bridcutt~Orlandi

Dobbie~Mackail-Smith​

Subs: Bridge for Painter (65 minutes); Hoskins for CMS (65 minutes); Lopez for Buckley (75 minutes if in front).

V Crystal Palace

Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~El-Abd~Bridge

Buckley~Hammond~Bridcutt~Crofts~Orlandi

Mackail~Smith​

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here